Big Brother!

I don't think Daley is regretting what he did, but I do think he regrets doing it in front of the camera! Too late bad boy!

Have these people never seen BB before? Do they not know that the camera follows everything they do. zooms in on the details, and that even a whisper can be heard?

There stupid aren't they! Every year is the same. Who's your favourite???? I love dexter and gina at the min. Brilliant lol

Its funny to see how Daley is trying to wriggle out of it now that he's realised that everything is being seen by the outside world and its not looking too good! I think Hazel will go even though i would have liked to see wolfy go this week!

Yep think Hazel is going to go too with a big majority of the vote, would be a lot more if Wolfy wasn't up too as I don't think she's much liked either! Remember the guy (Sezar I think his name was), he was evicted with about 90% of the vote, actually can't believe I'm sad enough to know that! :eek: :D

I don't understand why they are so shocked that big brother sees everything...like HELLO they are cameras zooming everywhere!!! I can't wait for Hazel to be shown Daleys girlfriends video. But then she will twist it and say he lied and told her he didn't have a girlfriend...why is he saying that anyway

Wolfy was like a spoilt child last night. Definitely agree Hazel will blame Daley saying he told her he didn't have a girlfriend.

What's all this about Dexter suddenly having feelings for Charlie? Thought that came a bit out the blue!

I like the Charlie Dexter idea - hehe! not sure what game he is playing though! :D

I am still shocked by the closing scene of last nights BB. Hazel and Daley - truly shameful.

Hazel is a disgrace and Daley is just as bad. The 2 of them deserve each other. They have been warned by everyone to cool it. Hazel will play the victim as Daley has lied to her about his gf Katie. Daley is a typical bloke lying about his relationship to justify his cheating.

I like the Charlie Dexter idea - hehe! not sure what game he is playing though! :D

I am still shocked by the closing scene of last nights BB. Hazel and Daley - truly shameful.

Oooh I've not watched it yet, will have to watch it now cos you've got me intrigued! I can kinda guess what happens though :D

There are two sides to every story - i think Daley wants his cake and pudding though! Poor (ex) GF - saw her on BBBOTS and when she broke down, I really hope she HAS gone abroad and isnt seeing this piffle on the TV.

Back