Big Brother!

Seeing lots of drama comments on fb. Can't wait to see tonights episode to find out what actually happened

Yep, read a few things on another forum, I hope they don't cut it cos I want to see what happened exactly

Didn't see it myself, so this is hearsay, but I understand from someone who saw the "live feed" that what was shown tonight was highly edited and there was more, and worse.

I think he went well to far it stopped being banter when he was whispering that she should respect her f'ing elders! Don't like the girl but she did start to look scared, I would have been really scared myself! She was bad too though! X

I dont think she was scared until she had the time out to think, when they called him to the diary room.

It was all alcohol fuelled as well (which clearly doesnt make it right, but explains the delayed realisation for H!)

I dont understand why she didnt say to the rest of the house what had happened when BB told them he had been removed from the house, as if she had said they would have believed it was true instead of calling BB a liar! x

What a beast!!!!! Hate men like that. Silly boy!!!!! I'd have kicked him in the nuts if he'd have touched me! Horrible man! X

Can't believe hazel said she wanted someone with a clean slate. There is no room in her life for drama. Then why the hell did she pursue Daley knowing he had a gf. Also I think the house mates should be shown the footage of what went on. She needs to go as well. Can't be one rule for males and a different rule for women !

No u didn't miss anything. Its just what she was saying to Dan and Charlie in the tree house tonight. Daley was def in the wrong but tbh I don't feel sorry for Hazel. She had her pillow over his head. She pulled down his shorts. She had her hand on his neck as well so why didn't she go. He was scary though so maybe she was just acting tough around him..oh I dunno !!!

I totally agree with what dan said to hazel - the fact that she was scared was enough even if it was play fighting. A lot of situations with domestic abuse happen following play fights - some people just go too far which in my opinion happened here. Hazel wound him up but noone deserves to be spoken to like that & I dont think she did anything to get her thrown out aswell. His reactions afterwards showed his true colours aswell - he knew he had done wrong but then blamed her for it. Classic abusive behaviour! x

I dont like her or callum at the moment! In fact I only like sophie & the twins - the others are just irritating or boring lol x

Back