Big Brother!

Jackie to go please!

To be honest I dont think some of them get enough air time with everything else that goes on. Once theres less people in there I think we'll see more of the personalities. I always enjoy it more when people are joking around with eachother & having a laugh rather than arguments & love triangles x

I didn't understand Charlie's reasoning behind choosing Sophie and Sam. She said it was because she knew they would be safe anyway, so why not choose two who they didn't think would be safe?

I didn't understand Charlie's reasoning behind choosing Sophie and Sam. She said it was because she knew they would be safe anyway, so why not choose two who they didn't think would be safe?

I know I thought that was a bit odd aswell! x

I thought that too. Surely it'd be better to pick someone who wasn't going to be safe. Wonder who else they'll pick.

Feel a bit bad for them, i'm all for secrets and lies but the rest have felt like white lies but this one seems a bit harsh!

Perhaps she was thinking, they don't get nominated so deserve the luxury....who knows.

I think whoever is picked to go in will be the evicted one......Hazel perhaps?

I thought that too. Surely it'd be better to pick someone who wasn't going to be safe. Wonder who else they'll pick.

Feel a bit bad for them, i'm all for secrets and lies but the rest have felt like white lies but this one seems a bit harsh!

I think thats why they are going to add another person so its not so harsh.

Although Sam has been boring - perhaps he will be voted out. I am sure he is a nice lad but its not been shown as very interesting compared to the others.

I wouldnt miss Callum if he went - he gives me the creeps.

I think BB really want to keep Gina & Dexter in and knew that the house wouldn't pick them to go in the safe house as they'd already been, they make good viewing and want to keep them!

Callum has been irritating me for a few weeks with his facial expressions, tonight was the worst :D

Callum is so creepy, i hate his stare! X

"reasoning" . . . "thinking" . . . is she really capable of doing either? Are any of them?

I have watched it on and off (having said I wouldn't, I know!!!) and I just can't believe how stupid they all are!!

I hope you're both right and then she'll get the boot on Friday. I do like her a lot better now that Daley isn't around but still can't really warm to her. She's cunning. Such a game player!

I hope you're both right and then she'll get the boot on Friday. I do like her a lot better now that Daley isn't around but still can't really warm to her. She's cunning. Such a game player!

she seems to hang around with the people who get the most cheers every eviction night too, she's sooo sneaky!

Eeeeek this is so cringy with Callum :eek: :eek: :D

Back