Big Brother!

That bit where he was trying not 2 cry after speaking to sam was just awful!

Its gonna be such a shock for whoever goes tomorrow, nasty big brother lol x

I missed last nights episode so i don't know what went on, anything interesting? X

I missed last nights episode so i don't know what went on, anything interesting? X

Callum doing a particularly cringy strip/dance for Charlie in front of all the housemates :eek:

I love how they all reacted to the task where they had to put themselves in order of who they thought would win. The reactions were priceless!

I love how they all reacted to the task where they had to put themselves in order of who they thought would win. The reactions were priceless!

Haha I know! I think most people were surprised about Dexter, the twins were gutted they were so far down

I think Sam is going to go tonight, he hasn't really done much since he's gone in and i know Sophie hasn't either but she still gets more involved than he does x

I think it might be Sophie...

I hope it's not dan but its vote to evict, and he has done a lot more then the other to so it could be him! Hopefully it'll be San he's too boring lol

Me neither! Thought for sure it must be Sam who went! I wonder if the teenage vote saved him?

Dan was gutted, he should have stayed. As Auburn says though, vote to evict gets the quiet ones very little votes

Charlie - foot in mouth moment again!

They seem to argue over nothing in this house.

Cucumber gate. Seriously. Aggressive cucumbers???

Haha I know, was just thinking the same thing!! I think they are getting to the stage where they are bored, getting on top of each other and everything about everyone else is just annoying

Back