Big Brother!

So who are we hoping goes tonight? I think the twins should go, liked them at the start but just annoying now

Oh wow Dexter didn't hold back on Callum!

I've just realised who Callum reminds me of.....David Brent :D

I'm glad callum has gone only for the fact I was sick of listening to him and Dexter. I want Dexter gone next...really dislike that boy.

is it me or is Sam really starting to become the alpha male?

I think his dressing down of Dexter was awesome - D kept trying to talk his way out of it and squirmed so much (haha) and Sam was like - this is what you said - i didnt say that - deal with it.

I think Sams friendship with Gina (who is a favourite with public) will be helping him feel stronger too.

Love it.

Awful bullies, ganging up on Charlie like that, I don't think she deserves it either, just them taking their anger out on her! I can't stand Gina, Dexter or Hazel and the twins are getting quite nasty too... Sam to win for me now. :)

And I see someone has been changing the English language again, without asking me!!!

According to one of the twins (can't tell one from the other) that "Kate Middleton" (and I do wish people would stop calling her that, it isn't her name any more!) has "blatantly" had her baby by now.

"Blatantly" - what the heck is that supposed to mean? It obviously can't mean what it should mean, if you see what I mean!!

Sam to win now.

His reasoning with Gina to think about her OWN thoughts on her relationship to Charlie seemed to iron out the house issues.

Hazel has been a bit OTT and vile. Hope she goes this week.

Jack and Joe made me LOL in the diary room talking about Andy Murray. Brilliant!

It was a blunt nomination from Charlie's Mate (the friends and fam nominated this week, not the housemates) which scolded Hazels behaviour with Daley. It then snowballed and escalated from there......!

Back