Big Brother

Starlight

Gold Member
Starts again tomorrow (Thurs) will we all be glued to it or has it run its course, or will we be watching despite the fact its run its course lol

def glued to it starlight ment to be the biggest number of people going into it so far. and there's talk of splitting them up into groups cant wait i wont be mini'min'in tomorrow night!!!!!!!

i cant even remember who was in it last yr!! I just watch the highlights show on channel 4. I think if you watch the live stream on e4 thats a bit ott!!!

Im sorry ladies but I cant stand BB it drives me nuts I just don`t see the point to it at all!!!!I`ll probably get fleeced for saying that but thems the breaks I suppose,you all enjoy though,
elaine x

Im sorry ladies but I cant stand BB it drives me nuts I just don`t see the point to it at all!!!!I`ll probably get fleeced for saying that but thems the breaks I suppose,you all enjoy though,
elaine x

My husband totally agrees with you:D

I'm not sure why I like it:confused: I think it's the fights I enjoy the most:eek::eek:

Tracey
x

everyone has an opinion elaine your entilted to your's just as much pet :). I love the fights aswell and watching the backstabbing that goes on!!

Glad I'm not the only one Becky! I remember one year I think it was BB3 everyone was on their best behaviour and hardly any rows, that was a bad year for BB, since then they've put in some of the most obnoxious people:D

If you could pick one person who would you say you disliked/liked the most? Mine would have to be Marco, his squealy voice would have driven me mad, it was no wonder that one ended in a mass fight. I haven't got a favourite really.

ohh i hated that seaneen fella from one year omg get out, jade was just so funny to watch, chanelle and ziggy haha sooo funny!!!

ooh who remembers mackosi craig and anthony??????? and her going into the diary room letting on she pregnant!!! ohhh soooo funny i think that the best yr so far!! and craig after anthony!!

Im an addict i know very sad i am!!!!

I love BB and can't wait for it to start:D

ohh i hated that seaneen fella from one year omg get out, jade was just so funny to watch, chanelle and ziggy haha sooo funny!!!

ooh who remembers mackosi craig and anthony??????? and her going into the diary room letting on she pregnant!!! ohhh soooo funny i think that the best yr so far!! and craig after anthony!!

I'd forgotton about Mackosi!!! Lol she made great viewing:D loved her interview with Davina.

Oh no I think Makosi was the worst ever housemate I hated her. Closely followed by Charlie last year

They were both really horrid, but that makes them great viewing. It's weird I want them to be voted out when they are vile, but then when they've gone I wish they were back in again spicing things up.

Tracey
x

Been a total addict since BB1. Causes no end of rows in my house but i love it. Do think its run its course though and hope this is the last year.

i generally can take it or leave it. if theres nothing else on, id watch it but i wouldnt go out of my way to see it, if u know what i mean.

Back