Big Brother

Was Nicole trying to be slow on the recital of the alphabet backwards - or is she a little dim! Strikes me as the latter, and also as a shallow whinger too!

sooh that is a brill idea you should work for bb!!

Hee hee ................... oooooh I would love the job Becky! How do I apply? :D

Sue

ooooooorrrrrrrrr did you see Stu when he got the letter from his daughter. He's my favorite now and wasn't Rachel lovely to let the others have their letters. She didn't even think about it did she. She genuinely is lovely, coz if I'd made that decision I'd have certainly let them know the sacrifice I'd made, but she didn't want to ruin their experience. She's lovely.

Hee hee ................... oooooh I would love the job Becky! How do I apply? :D

Sue

well you would prob have to make a vt and let all the housemates watch it and then they would decide!!!

ooooooorrrrrrrrr did you see Stu when he got the letter from his daughter. He's my favorite now and wasn't Rachel lovely to let the others have their letters. She didn't even think about it did she. She genuinely is lovely, coz if I'd made that decision I'd have certainly let them know the sacrifice I'd made, but she didn't want to ruin their experience. She's lovely.

awww shaz poor stu, i said to oh last night when he was crying and that He could win i didnt really like him at 1st but now he is def growing on me. And racheal well still boring but yeah she didnt even think about it such a nice thing to do for them :) x

I thought Rachel was lovely choosing other housemates over herself, and then even nicer by not telling them that she had done that so they didnt feel bad. What a nice thing to do! Im not sure I could be that good, would have probably said lol.
Im also feeling fonder towards Stuart. He really does seem to miss his kid a lot.

my opinion of Stu has changed for the better too, and now Luke has gone I think I want him to win!! We need to start a Mimiminers Campaign for Stu to win BB9!!

I like Stu (especially when he's flashing that fabulous chest) - ooh - did I say that out loud!:)

Thank god it aint just me Shazpaz - the pair of them are driving me flipping well bonkers too! :sigh: Aaargh he is like a leech all over her constantly pawing and stroking her and all them wet, snogging & slurping noises :eek: Yuk ! Personally I find the girl shallow and she has absolutely no personality and I think BB were clutching at straws bringing her into the house and were probably hoping it would have the whole nation on the edge of their seats ....................... well yes it has but only cos we are all sat on the edge hanging over a vomit bucket! :eek:

YOU ARE SO FUNNY

What they should have done is bring in Stew's little girl and have her stay for a few days! Now that would have been lovely wouldn't it and what an excuse for a jelly and ice cream party with lots of fun and games; magicians, puppet shows etc all provided by the housemates? Ooh I can just see Darnell dressed as a clown or Dale as a cuddly teddy bear and what about Kat as the magicians assistant wearing a sexy basque, stockings and suspenders :p I think it would be great fun and give Dale a chance to show his 'love' for kids ;)

YOU SHOULD GO FOR DEVINA JOB
SOOH BB10 PRESENTER!

Anyway can't someone throw a bucket of ice cold water on Rex and his girlfriend and by the way the other girl WAS definitely far prettier ha ha! :D

IS THAT GIRL HIS BABY, AS IN REAL BA BA BABY? SHE IS WITH HIM FOR MONEY, I BET SHE DON'T LIVE WITH HIM, BUT SEES HIM ONE A MONTH!

Sue

Well done Sooh you have kept me entertained over this show, you should win an award!

Well done Sooh you have kept me entertained over this show, you should win an award!

Aw - well thank you very much my dear, that is very kind of you. Glad I have tickled your fancy and raised a few titters! LOL! :) You gotta laugh in life haven't you and I do enjoy a giggle I must say! :D

Hey next year I think a gang of us big gals should apply ............... now we would show em what fun and laughter was wouldn't we? ;)

Sue x

Ok im going of stu again...i know i know but commmme on last night in the diary room for nominations..he's def playing a game.

Dale or stu who will go i wonder??

I'm hoping Dale goes. He cannot put a sentence together without there being loads of 'f's in it. Its driving me mad now. Its not like he swears when he's angry, he swears for the sake of swearing and its getting boring now.

I'm still a Stu fan. I think his nominations were fine. He wanted to be up for nomination himself this week. Its better he be honest then make up stupid reasons for nominating them....he was just being straight.

He said if he goes fine, he gets to see his daughter and if he stays, he'll feel a bit happier that the public like him. I think he's worried the public hate him over the Dale/Jen thing, but we've all moved on now. LOL.

I hope Dale goes, but then Stu does want to go so maybe he will? Hopefully Dale, that whole I want to be mean so people will nominate me and then I will stay and know the public loves me thing really annoyed me the other week lol.

I hope dale goes aswell, he's changed completely since everyone saw his vt..

oh oh and rex and nicole what is up with them two?

rex and nicole are DOING MY HEAD IN!!:mad: I cant stand rex he's such a bully to Rachel, and Nicole is just a spoiled princess, shes always crying! AND whats with him being so paranoid?? :confused:always asking her "whats wrong" "are you talking to me?" "should i be glad your here, big brother might be trying to get me!" SHUT UP!! BOOOOORING!!! Does Nicole even LIKE Rex?? You can tell by her face when hes all over her that shes just thinking "get the hell off me!!!" OOOHH Methinks shes a fan of money.
As for Stuart, he does NOT want to leave, he just wants to know if the public like him - SELF OBSESSED THE WHOLE LOT OF EM!!!:mad:
Sara - trying it on with eveything that moves in the house, and she made such a fool of poor Darnell! Dont like hm either though, hes well moody!
All the best ones are gone -get luke and bex back in. Or even Mario! I want some more health and safety lectures!!
I SAY RACHEL TO WIN!

I'd like Dale to go too.

For me the three finalists should be Kat, Rachael & Stu - I'm not really bothered who wins of those three.

I dont want any of them to win..i cant even see like who i think will be there in the final few.

Anyone know how many weeks in left?

I don't know how longs left. I think I want Stu to win....maybe Lisa. I'm happy Luke/Rebecca are out, but would love Mario back. I thought he was soooo funny without meaning to be! Rex is YUCK!!! I felt sorry for Darnell....Sara gave him all the wrong signals. Did he say last night that he's never had a girlfriend!! BLESS!! I think I'd like Stu, Darnell and Lisa in the final.....but I'm not bothered either!!

Back