Big Brother

What gets me is that they all keep harping on about they aren't in it for the fame or the £120,000 prize money but merely for the wonderful experience and to be able to say they have actually done it! Stu reckons his motive has been because he has never really achieved anything before his BB experience and this will give him something positive to tell his daughter about as she grows up! :rolleyes:

Now forgive my cynicism but what the bl**dy hell are they all on about? What is so special and life enhancing about appearing on Big Brother and what or where is this fabulous experience that they all speak about? I can see why some may wish to participate and what a way to get x amount of weeks off work and do bu**er all but play at being silly ar*es and yes it could well be immense fun to know that you could be one of the few that go on to enjoy fame and stardom afterwards and if that's what rocks your boat then go for it I say but at least be honest and tell the truth about why you applied! I can certainly see why it may have it's appeal to certain types of attention seeking people but please stop making out you have been involved in some unique event cos you are only deluding yourselves and annoying the hell out of people like me! :sigh:

Now If they had rebuilt a war torn village or helped to save the lives of thousands of starving children then yes I would be falling at their feet with admiration and praise but come on boys and gals you ain't really done owt that special now have you - so do yourself a favour and stop embarrassing yourself by talking complete rubbish!

Sue

well said sooh!! stuart is really getting on my nerves i thing he is the most vain person in there, he is just desperate to know if the publiclike him, and remember the whole love triangle thing with jen and dale and stu, stu kept bangin on about how "i bet im all over the papers as the bad guy splitting up the relationship" when the truth was, no one was talking about him at all on the outside! why would they? hes not that interesting! but he thought all the focus was on him!! just been watching bblb dale was on it what an annoying brat!!:mad:

I like Stu. You would worry that the public didn't like you. Going on BB and people hating you can ruin your life big time....just ask Jade!!! I don't think it makes him a bad person worrying about the public....I think that makes him human. Everyone likes to be liked!!

Rex is really starting to wind me up. Tonight....Rachel made her decision about the cakes....LIVE WITH IT!!! When he was saying, "I've lost all respect for you", I'd be like "Ask me if I give a damn........coz I DONT" I'd tell him that his opinion of me means nothing. What he doesn't realise is that Rachel never had a chance of winning the show before Luke, Bex and him started on her. Now I think she must be in the top three.

Oh my good gawd you dont think once the divide comes down they will get up to 'dirty filthies' do ya? It's bad enough a close up of him fondling what he cheesily describes as her 'puppies' coupled with the wet slurpy, kissy kissy noises without us all having to watch him orgasm on national tv! :eek: Oh the mere thoughts of it makes my skin crawl and I pray he can keep proper control of himself!

Sue

I bet if he does have sex with Nicole in the house the first thing he will do when it's over is look at himself in the mirror and say "You were great"

I bet if he does have sex with Nicole in the house the first thing he will do when it's over is look at himself in the mirror and say "You were great"

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: me thinks your right :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mikey annoys me, now i take into account that he's blind. However that does not mean he has to act like has half a brain, he eats like his hands and mouth have never been introduced........ and when he was mixing the icing sugar with his hands it made me want to vomit.

Plus as anyone noticed when he touches something that he isn't sure of he pulls a face like Albert Steptoe?

I really felt for Rachael when Rex was having a go at her regarding the cake decision. I've become quite fond of her.

The sound of Mikey drives me nuts, and why can't he use a spoon... Did you see him miss the cake when tipping the icing? Arghhhhh! Just get him out. (With you on the Steptoe face).

Nicole - I thought she was plain stupid to say to Mikey, just bring the pan of sausages over to me while I have my hair done - yeah right he's blind and in charge of a pan of hot fat! What planet is she on!

Lisa - now she spouts some strange stuff - perhaps it's just boredom but I wouldn't vote for her.

Mo, Sarah & Darnell - well they are pretty bland too.

I think it will be Kat, Rachael & Stu as the final three.

omg the state of there cake!!!!!!!! and mikey mixing the icing and pouiring it ewwwwwwww so funny though i was in the stitches!!!!!!!

Poor racheal i really felt for her last night the poor girl rex is a knob and should go.

Nicole is just pure dum

mo get him out arrrraaaaaaggggghhhhhhh

i have to say, if i was nicole i would have dumped Rex long ago. Why would any self respecting woman let a little twat like him speak to her the way he does? And he took he cake task waaaaay too seriously - just coz he is a superchef :rolleyes:
i dont lke nicole anymore, i did start to warm to her when she was in the diary room talking about how she wants to be known as Nicole rather than Rexs girlf. But what gets me is that if anyone says anything she doesnt like, or asks for her help in chores, she runs away like a wee girl and tells rex, then stands by and watches as he shouts at the person! eg when Dale said that Nicole should clean up the spaghetti on toast that Mikey dropped, Rex had a go at dale coz nicole nearly started crying!! SPOILED BRAT!

i have to say, if i was nicole i would have dumped Rex long ago. Why would any self respecting woman let a little twat like him speak to her the way he does? And he took he cake task waaaaay too seriously - just coz he is a superchef :rolleyes:
i dont lke nicole anymore, i did start to warm to her when she was in the diary room talking about how she wants to be known as Nicole rather than Rexs girlf. But what gets me is that if anyone says anything she doesnt like, or asks for her help in chores, she runs away like a wee girl and tells rex, then stands by and watches as he shouts at the person! eg when Dale said that Nicole should clean up the spaghetti on toast that Mikey dropped, Rex had a go at dale coz nicole nearly started crying!! SPOILED BRAT!

very true cant wait for tonight :D

is the divide down now? ooh advert just came on tv and Sara was snogging Nicole aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!! is there anyone in the house sara HASNT tried it on with?? :confused:

oh my god is anyone else watching tonight?? HOW PARANOID IS REX?? Because nicole mentioned he had an outy belly button and he thinks she was comparing it to someone elses!! I really think he has self esteem issues, how controlling can one person be????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh my god is anyone else watching tonight?? HOW PARANOID IS REX?? Because nicole mentioned he had an outy belly button and he thinks she was comparing it to someone elses!! I really think he has self esteem issues, how controlling can one person be????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

rex is def paranoid and she should have dumped him long day ago. the two of them are freaks!!!!!!!

why did she even go on the show??? surely she must have known that he is like this, so why go and have this kind of relationship in front of the whole nation. im actually shocked that he can be so paranoid. is he ill???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

there a funny pair alright...ohh button your my best friend..we have no other friends, hopefully when we get out of her wtf!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIIIEEEEEEEEVE THEY JUST SAID THAT?? NO OTHER FRIENDS??? NO WONDER HE GETS SO PARA WHEN SHE TALKS TO ANYONE ELSE!! That is SO NOT HEALTHY!! aaaaarrrggggh i know im sad but this is like major goss lol!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm glad that the divide has come down. It was getting abit boring.

How can Lisa say that she's a good hairdresser, and be serious ?????

The Rex/Nicole thing is cringe tv but in fairness if it wasn't for that big brother would be worse than mind numbingly boring this year... I was actually watching earlier and thought what the hell am I wasting my time for!!!!

Rex and Nicole are as bad as each other.... I really liked him but oh my god his insecurity is soooo off putting!!

Jeez - if being slim and having what is considered to be a good figure means you have to put up with possessive little men like Rex pawing and groping you to such an extent that they have inspected and scrutinised every part of your anatomy in such minute detail then maybe being overweight is not such a bad thing after all? Hee hee! :D I mean can you believe that someone would get all wound up over you not being as equally knowledgable about their blotchy, pasty & pimply body and why the big deal over a bl**dy belly button? Good gawd, if that's what a slim body does for a man then I think I'll stay fat OR at least invest in a chastity belt! ROFL :D

Rex reminds me of a one of those gorillas you see picking at their mates and the way he shot out of bed and into Nicoles as soon as he realised the divide was down was like a dog on heat YUK and she looked well peed off didn't she?

Where is the romance between them? I cannot see any and as far as I am concerned this relationship is a total farce and is one of the ugliest relationships I have ever had the displeasure to witness. Young love is about the joy of spending time together, wild abandonment and trust but with these pair I see none of those wonderful things. At least with Dale and Jen and Lisa and Mario the affection between them shone through for all to see but with Nicole and Rex it is just nasty and painful to watch!

Get em out - they are depressing!

Sue

Back