big, bubbly and busty to smaller bubbly and busty (hopefully)

oh and well done on the clothes size reduction, feels great doesn't it. xx

you have no reason not to expect it, your doing great! xx

yeah just didnt think it would happen changing sizes so soon if you know what i mean xx
yeah, i see what you mean... your up late! can't sleep?xx

Ah well done so far love u sound v determined so I'm sure u will do fine x good luck xx

bustybits78 said:
Hello all, well i spent friday night with my 2 yournger sisters playing rock band on the ps3 ( sad i know) but as neither of them like singing i got stuck with the mic!! and almost ended up loosing my voice sing the whole american idiot album by green day non stop, we all had a gigle and was totally temptation free night.

Today has been great so far had a much needed lie in till 10.30 and had my first shake at 11.30ish, then i ventured out shopping, as i figured that over the next few weeks it would be a good idea to start upping my exercise levels so that as i loose the weight i try and tone up at the same time. so i decided to go buy me some new trainers joggers and a tee shirt to match, if i had done this 2 weeks ago i would of brought a 24/26, and today with much amazement i have brought a size 22 (omg) so yay xx

I feel a bit let down on the soups the cambridge do, have tried the spicy tomato which i found vile, the chicken amd mushroom which was ok, and the vegetable which was rank, i have yet to try the orental chilli and the leek and potato, i really hope these taste better.

tonight i plan to have a nice long relaxing bath followed by a film and my 3rd product, as this is my last evening to myself with out my girls xxx

Wow what a difference in sizes :) x

Evening all, hope everyone has had a good day.

My day has been a day of mixed emotions, felt very positive this morning, had my first product around 10am and had a mega tidy changed beds and blitzed my daughters room, they have more toys than toys are us!! Then had a bath etc and before I knew it was 3pm, and had to go to my mums and my girls where due home from there dads, so I took my soup with me to have, I tried the oriental chilli and must admit didn't like that one either to a point of not being able to drink it :-( think next week I am definitely gonna stick to the shakes!!! Its the first time since starting the cwp I have just wanted to eat something, think it might have been because everyone else was sitting down to a Sunday roast an my soup was fowl and just couldn't drink it, I ended up having a slice of chicken!!! And then felt as tho I had let my self down after!!! Anyway had my last product and I now only have shake left so all will be good as I know I enjoy them!!

Hope everyone is doing okay
Love laura xx

Don't be silly! You haven't let yourself down! 1 slice of chicken won't spoil things. Thee was no carbs and would have been well under the 200kcal that allied on ss +

Your doing great! Keep it up. Xx

rugger bugger said:
Don't be silly! You haven't let yourself down! 1 slice of chicken won't spoil things. Thee was no carbs and would have been well under the 200kcal that allied on ss +

Your doing great! Keep it up. Xx

Exactly what will said. It's hard when you're testing the products if you don't like things but you coped well. Don't be disheartened x

I'm glad now I have the testing out the way at least I know now what I like etc so all should be good from here. Xx

How are you hun xx

I'm good thanks - looking forward to WI tonight :) not expecting a big number as it's week 2 but as long as it's a loss then i'm doing well eh!! x

Yeah I know what you mean I get weighed on Wednesday so fingers crossed xx good luck on your weigh in hun am sure you will do great xx

day 12 for me, so far so good since starting the diet. i get so inspired by reading peoples diaries its unreal, its great to know that other people are going through the same thing as you and you can pull inspiration from there stories of how they dealt with thing and got through certain circumstance and makes you realise that your not alone in doing this. i am so glad i came across this site just by chance really.

am now back to my 2 shakes a day as i have come to the end of experimenting with the soups and porridges etc so thank god for that, so glad i like the shakes as i personally found the soups and porridges absolutely minging ( yuk)

well i hope your all having a good day so far.

just remember drink plenty, think slim and your goal is within reach xxxx

Back