big, bubbly and busty to smaller bubbly and busty (hopefully)

oh and forgot to say omg but how cold do i feel, went food shopping earlier and felt like i need to put my thermals on and am not sat with the heating on and a fleece to keep warm brrrrrrrr

bustybits78 said:
oh and forgot to say omg but how cold do i feel, went food shopping earlier and felt like i need to put my thermals on and am not sat with the heating on and a fleece to keep warm brrrrrrrr

Ahhh, the joys of ketosis!! Xxx

afternoon all, hope you are all having a good day so far. I,m feeling a bit rough today but i dont think it helped with me getting drenched this morning whilst taking my daughter to school and giving my friends dog a walk as she slipped over last night whilst i was there and broke her ankle in 2 places and is now in a cast from foot to knee, its a good job we live in a bungalow otherwise she would be buggered. so am playing nurse laura at the min as shes a single mum like me and lives on her own with her son. so i was running back and forth from my bungalow to hers this morning sorting her out with painkllers and a cuppa and breakfast and sorting my girls out and totally forgot about me, good job i live in a v quiet cul-de-sac with only 5 bungalows as i was running back and forth in my slippers and pjs (what a site) lol. and after all that didnt manage to get my first shake or even a drink till after 10am so now i am all to pot with times etc

any way waffling over xx

weigh n tomorrow fingers crossed and apart from the slice of chicken and smelling a bag of pickled onion monster much my daughter had whilst having a huggle with me i have been on track xx

Hey Laura, sounds like your doing great still. I'm home now and glad to be as i too have found getting out of routine with the products makes me feel unsettled!

RB xx

bustybits78 said:
afternoon all, hope you are all having a good day so far. I,m feeling a bit rough today but i dont think it helped with me getting drenched this morning whilst taking my daughter to school and giving my friends dog a walk as she slipped over last night whilst i was there and broke her ankle in 2 places and is now in a cast from foot to knee, its a good job we live in a bungalow otherwise she would be buggered. so am playing nurse laura at the min as shes a single mum like me and lives on her own with her son. so i was running back and forth from my bungalow to hers this morning sorting her out with painkllers and a cuppa and breakfast and sorting my girls out and totally forgot about me, good job i live in a v quiet cul-de-sac with only 5 bungalows as i was running back and forth in my slippers and pjs (what a site) lol. and after all that didnt manage to get my first shake or even a drink till after 10am so now i am all to pot with times etc

any way waffling over xx

weigh n tomorrow fingers crossed and apart from the slice of chicken and smelling a bag of pickled onion monster much my daughter had whilst having a huggle with me i have been on track xx

How lovely that you're there to help her though. We live on a main road and there's no sense of community at all :( oh well. Good luck for tomorrow am sure you've done great x Mmm pickled onion monster munch lol x

Ah just checked back in with u and yr diary and u seem to be doing great x well done u and good luck with weigh in xxxxx

Evening all, hoe your all okay and had a good day. mines been ok sent most in and out my house playing nurse to my friend, cups of tea and pain killers aplenty lol

well my cwc came for my weigh in and i lost 5lb this week, thats a grand total of 1st 4lb in 2 weeks yay am so chuffed :happy036:

hope you all had a good wi and have a good week so far xxx

Wow well done u x really pleased for you stick at it xxxxxx

bustybits78 said:
Evening all, hoe your all okay and had a good day. mines been ok sent most in and out my house playing nurse to my friend, cups of tea and pain killers aplenty lol

well my cwc came for my weigh in and i lost 5lb this week, thats a grand total of 1st 4lb in 2 weeks yay am so chuffed :happy036:

hope you all had a good wi and have a good week so far xxx

Excellent week two hunni well done xxx

Thank you hun,2ltrs of water down already and my first shake so all going well so far.

have actually found some flavoured water that i can drink that won't affect anything, no calories, no carbs, no nothing. and its my fav as well lemon and lime still spring water from tesco, ran it past my cwc just in case when i saw her yesterday and she said that was fine,

hope you all have a good and slimming day. sending lots of positive slinky thoughts to all xxx

Flavoured water really helps i find - i have their flavouring as i really enjoy it x

Flavoured water really helps i find - i have their flavouring as i really enjoy it x

Yeah the CD flavouring is great.

Hope your doing ok Laura. xx

rugger bugger said:
Yeah the CD flavouring is great.

Hope your doing ok Laura. xx

Which is your fave? I love the orange but hubby prefers the berry lol x

Right folks, I need your help, im going on a first date on Sunday, he wants to take me for a meal and has asked me to decide on where we go!!!! Ffs somehow I dont think there's a Cambridge diet shake bar in Wolverhampton or brum as that would be ideal lol. Ffs trust me to have a date 3rd week in!!! Any ideas would be great xxx

bustybits78 said:
Right folks, I need your help, im going on a first date on Sunday, he wants to take me for a meal and has asked me to decide on where we go!!!! Ffs somehow I dont think there's a Cambridge diet shake bar in Wolverhampton or brum as that would be ideal lol. Ffs trust me to have a date 3rd week in!!! Any ideas would be great xxx

Lol. Are you looking for upmarket or just average? Harvester is great you could have the flame grilled simply chicken with salad. Leave the potato they're always rank anyway. Or somewhere a little nicer and just have a nice chicken salad? Or could you suggest doing something different? X

Back