big, bubbly and busty to smaller bubbly and busty (hopefully)

Hi!

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!

SS+ your date - have protein and salad with no sauce and then stick to soda water : ) how exciting!!

Em

Morning, yes have been thinking about ss+ it not what to have to eat it where that's the problem!!! Grrr am sure I will think of something.

And what a dozy bint i am, left the house this morning with out putting my shake in my bag even tho I had put everything out ready before hand!! Won't be back at home till after 8 as girlies go to there dads tonight!!!!

Hello all, hope your all do well on your losses, has been a very hectic week in lauraville, will update/have a catch up properly when I get chance tomorrow. My 3rd weigh in tonight and lost 3lb making my grand total 1st 7lbs that's half a stone a week yay go me xxx

Love to you all and sending slinky thoughts out to all xx

bustybits78 said:
Hello all, hope your all do well on your losses, has been a very hectic week in lauraville, will update/have a catch up properly when I get chance tomorrow. My 3rd weigh in tonight and lost 3lb making my grand total 1st 7lbs that's half a stone a week yay go me xxx

Love to you all and sending slinky thoughts out to all xx

Well done xxx

evening all, hope your all doing ok.

last week was a tough one on the plan, ended up doing mainly ss+ but can't really complain as i still lost 3lb and 2 inches from my waist do alls good.

have tried the cd water flavouring and was pleasently surprised so will deffo get some next week as my cdc gave me a sample to try.

can't believe i have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks i am so so chuffed.

i am deffinately gonna make an effort to come and ost on here more often and have the time to have a quick update as to where everyones at in there journey as i find it really helps with me staying on track xx

i am looking forward to some me time this weekend, as my girls go to there dads tomorrow evening for the weekend as normal. i love my girlies millions but gosh i find it hard sometimes being a full time single mum, i can't even go for a wee with out one of then trying to open the door and as for me sleeping on my own during the week then that is a very rare thing as my lil one tends to always get in with me as she says she misses me. bless xxx

bustybits78 said:
evening all, hope your all doing ok.

last week was a tough one on the plan, ended up doing mainly ss+ but can't really complain as i still lost 3lb and 2 inches from my waist do alls good.

have tried the cd water flavouring and was pleasently surprised so will deffo get some next week as my cdc gave me a sample to try.

can't believe i have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks i am so so chuffed.

i am deffinately gonna make an effort to come and ost on here more often and have the time to have a quick update as to where everyones at in there journey as i find it really helps with me staying on track xx

i am looking forward to some me time this weekend, as my girls go to there dads tomorrow evening for the weekend as normal. i love my girlies millions but gosh i find it hard sometimes being a full time single mum, i can't even go for a wee with out one of then trying to open the door and as for me sleeping on my own during the week then that is a very rare thing as my lil one tends to always get in with me as she says she misses me. bless xxx

Well done on another great WI. You shut be proud :) lol @ the toilet thing, I get that too. And the kids trying to get into the bed!! Smetimes they both do little monkeys. Def get around more, I find it helps too. You should come and jump in to team ideal, the girls and support on there is great xxx

Morning Laura, hope your doing ok? Not heard from you in a couple of days... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back