big bully cat

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
My cat Daisy is very territorial and hates other cats in the house, but over the years she has learned to tolerate any other cats I have got. Thats is apart from Rosie, for some reason Daisy hates her, she hisses at her and chases her wherever she is and it's got to the point where I have to carry poor little Rosie to wherever she needs to go if it involves getting past Daisy! All my other cats have been tabbies like Daisy but Rosie is black and white. I know it sounds silly but could she be racist in a cat kind of way :kitty:

No, it's not silly but what you should do is let them get on with it for a little bit. They need to fight a little (so long as noone is getting hurt) to determine who's top dog, so to speak.

I had to do this with my girl kitten when we got a smaller (more mischievous) boy kitten. He was so intimidated by her at first, now he runs around the house chasing her! And he's still smaller than her! :D

I have five cats my youngest one charlie (in my photo) is very large and very playful, he has the attention span of a gnat....I also have a black cat called ebonie who practically lives in my bedroom he chases her everywhere and whilst he does this to some degree with the remaining three he really targets her and she would not play or relax, hence whilst she is in my bedroom I hear her thundering around playing and she is much more relaxed. I guess sometimes when one runs away the other thinks its a game and chases but they can be aggressive...xx

Back