Total Solution Big Daddy G, dropping the lbs

Wit wooooooo, look at Mr Fitty :0p

18lbs is very do-able with a month on Exante.....

I'm back next Monday for a week or two too! Hoping to shift another 7lbs before Dec 15th!!

I will be a grumpy cow though as loving my Atkins diet!! At least I know what my maintenance will be like :0) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Defo back into Ketosis, based on my pee-sticks...

Also, played football last night and felt as fit as I have in a couple of years - gave the young uns a run for their money and chipped in with two goals too....

This diet is brong though - counting the days already and only just got back into it ater a week or so off!

Still, as long as the weight comes off, eh?

Well done ur doing great 18lb is definately do able on this keep that in mind and u will do it :) x

Grimois said:
why thank you Jo...you're not too bad yourself!

Ummmmmmm fanks I think ;0p

As with the boredom, that's what hit me hard! Hence the switch.....

Stick with it and you'll look nicer still come Xmas :0)

J xx

So I've not been on here for a few weeks. Been trying to maintain my weight for three weeks, eating "normally". Haev managed it, despite various naughty moments!

Plan is to keep my weight stable in December, then use my remaining packs in January as a detox type plan (I have about 3 weeks worth) and try and drop a bit more.

Then I'm into training for my olympic year....

Got 3 x 10k runs booked in during the summer (the three Yorkshire Jane Tomlinsons) and I hopt to do the GNR too...

No lycra though......

No Lycra!!!!! Why in earth not ???? :0)

Good to see you Grimmy, I'm now permanently on the dark side as couldn't face Exante anymore :0( but I'm doing good!!!

Well done on keeping your weight stable!!! That's half the battle after losing it all too....

Just keep your carbs low and you'll do good

J x

Back