Big difference - wish had done it sooner

debtin

Gold Member
Just thought i would share - i usually use my syns on packet of quavers & maybe a curly wurly for example but decided i needed a shake up to what i am eating. My syns today have instead been used for
teaspoon of syrup in my porridge (2syns), 3 ryvita crackerbread (wholegrain) so 3syns if one ryvita is 20 cals? 1 laughing cow light (1.5 syns) and tablespoon of extra light salad cream - feel like i have made much better use of my syns and feel more content - wish i had thought of this sooner!!

That happened to me too!! I never used my syns on things that would make my recipes taste nicer like some LF mayo, ketchup, LF spread etc... it was always spent on 'junk'. I think it's the way that SW changes your eating habits.. brill isn't it!! :) xx

Im exactly the same. When i first started i used my syns on chocolate and crisps. Now its on sauces flavours etc. Losing weight more consistently too! :-D

it is good to see how far the syns can go - had my salad for lunch and a mug shot withoout the usualy crisps to follow and still fairly full - will have youghurt now just to tide me over as i know come home time i will hit the shakes x

I love my healthy extras so much that I very often spend syns on another healthy A or B choice..... keeps me happy :)

Me too, gobolino - I often have an extra heb of cereal in the morning, or a hex of cheese with my dinner. Works for me!

Back