BIG dilemma

DavidCatterall

Basically tonight is my partners birthday and I'm wondering wether to have one or two drinks?!?

No food just a couple of vodkas maybe!

But my big dilemma is next weekend I'm out for a very important birthday! I inten to eat a load of boiled chicken and just have shots of spirits! Maybe 1 glass of lemonade or diet coke!

Is this a very bad idea?!?

In a word......yes! Sorry :-( If a jobs worth doing it's worth doing right, right?

Having alcohol on LT is a very bad idea... I suggest doing a Google search for "alcohol on lipotrim" and you'll see why. xx

David, just think about your first WI result. I've been to 3 family parties/buffets in the 4 weeks i have been doing LT and i only had a few little things to eat at one of them.
I said when i started this if i did 4 weeks and had a loss each week then i would be having a treat that evening. It's my 4th WI tomorrow and i have already said to my OH there is no way at all i want a reward of a take away.
If and when you feel tempted to stray, just think about your 17 lb loss xx

Very! David, I stick to my original comments.....you are just not in the right frame of mind to make a success of this diet. In order to do so need to either drop out of society altogether or accept that you cannot eat and drink anything when you're out. ANYTHING:eek:

Forgive me for being this blunt, but the way that you are going about this is going to be a complete waste of your time and money unless you shape up!

SandraB said:
Very! David, I stick to my original comments.....you are just not in the right frame of mind to make a success of this diet. In order to do so need to either drop out of society altogether or accept that you cannot eat and drink anything when you're out. ANYTHING:eek:

Forgive me for being this blunt, but the way that you are going about this is going to be a complete waste of your time and money unless you shape up!

I second that. You can't stop and start every few days, your body just can't cope with it. It's all or nothing. If you can't commit for the duration perhaps its time to find a diet that will fit around your social life as LT is not conducive to that.

Cookeh said:
I second that. You can't stop and start every few days, your body just can't cope with it. It's all or nothing. If you can't commit for the duration perhaps its time to find a diet that will fit around your social life as LT is not conducive to that.

David, I'm sorry but I agree with everything said so far. I did TFR for 29 weeks and had loads of parties, weekends away etc. I stuck with coffee, fizzy water etc and enjoyed myself just the same. Stop finding excuses to break your diet or just give it up. Sorry to be harsh but get a grip, this is your health you are dealing with!!

Well said Sandra. David either do the diet or dont there is no in between. From reading your posts I really dont think you are in the zone for LT.

I agree with Sandra as well David! You are definitely not in the right frame of mind as you keep on posting questions about eating and drinking and being so negative. Either you do want to commit 100% and lose the weight, or you don't and I think you don't.... save yourself some money and change diets.

I have had a few vodkas/sparkling water at one party,,& the girls are not messing with u,,,i was a wreck the next day, shaking and really sick,,,learn from my experience and stay clear....

as said above its all or nothing, i've had to put my social life on hold but i know its only for a few months. I've already missed a few of my mates birthdays and there will be a few more even my own. I'm doing this for me not anyone else and my friends know that so they accept my position for a few months and are supporting me on it great.

If you feel this is something you cannot do maybe 100% TFR may not be suitable for you.

Hope everything works out for you :)

Back