Big fan!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PetiteRae, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. PetiteRae

PetiteRae New Member

Hey everyone, I've been hanging about for a couple of days now and I just want to say how much I am impressed by you all... You really are amazing people, the way you face the challenge of changing your bodies for whatever reason and just go for it!! I had a look at some of the success stories and wow, congratulations!!! And I love the positivity and the way you support eachother. That's why I've decided to jump in :)

I don't have a lot of weight to lose at all, but hell, it's just not budging. I was at 10 1/2 stone a few years ago but I shook that down to 8. It's crept back up, verrrry gradually, to a big bit over 9 stone, which doesn't sound bad at all until I tell you I'm barely 5 foot tall, so I actually have a bmi of 25.6 and my doctor has given me a firm scolding for it...

So, following his orders, I've been trying to lose a lousy 3/4 stone for 5 months and have only succeeded in maintaining. It's getting me down! I am usually quite active but now I work and study from 9am through to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday, so there is no chance for the gym and weekends are spent studying and recuperating lost sleep!

So, yeah, I totally admire you girls and guys and I find your stories inspiring, which is just what I need at this stage, because I'm feeling beat and the chocolate tin is beckoning!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kellbell

kellbell Yoyo dieting my way through life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi hun, welcome to minimins :) This forum is fab, so much support and everyone is really friendly. Good luck with your weight loss :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Pleased you have joined us. Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.