big gain for me

corrina

good evening ladies, well i have been weighed tonight and i have put on 3.5 lbs, i thought it wud of been more but it wasnt.

anyway i am back on track now from tomorrow xxxx

hi there,it was less than you thought so sure you pleased a bit as its not as bad as you thought it was ! im always bit pleased if not as bad and get even more determined for it to come strait back off the next week !! good luck and keep going x

Hehe I put on this week too and was amazed it was not more considering the gorgeously indulgent week or so I had before. Glad to see you're determined to get back on track this week, and I hope to see good news next week.

Cobweb x

Corrina you can drop this little gain easily. Get out a food diary and focus 100%. I gained 10lb after my holiday and dropped 9lb of this week as i got straight back on plan. Good luck :)

Hi hun, not to worry about the small gain, you seem in the right frame of mind, just get back on track and you will prob lose that next week xx

Hun..that weight will come off as quick as it went on so dont panic!
Look forward to this week and eat loads of super speed foods.

Good luck!

I agree, when it was my cousins wedding I put on 2 lbs but then lost it and another half a pound the week after. Was worth losing one weeks hard work for the good time I had at the wedding!!

I, too, put on 3.5lb after only 5 days in Italy! I didn't even eat that badly! Sooo....100% on plan this week, food diary, red days, lots of mixed HEX B's, 2.5lt water a day....a full on assault is what i'm doing this week to try and get it off next week!

Good luck and stick with it - it'll hopefully come off this week if not next!

You sound positive and focused, so I am sure you will lose that little gain again very soon, good luck for next weeks WI. X

Back