Big Mama to Yummy Mummy :)

lauryn

Hi everyone :)

This is my 2nd shot at Exante :sigh: I did it back in August last year but only stuck it out for 9 days. I lost 10lbs in that time though and was doing great until a night out we had planned came up :rolleyes: . Then I just gorged afterwards and couldn't stop myself, and never did jump back on the wagon, much to my own disappointment.

So now I'm back, even heavier than before (my excuse is Christmas!) but very determined.

I'm currently 17st 10.5lbs :cry: just awful. We are off to Ibiza in mid June and we are going with a couple who are our friends. The girl has a ridiculously gorgeous bod, so I refuse to look like the beached whale next to her on a sunlounger so must do something about my weight!

That isn't my main motivation. I also just want to be slimmer and happier, wear nice clothes and be healthy for my little girl. But the main benefactor is we are currently trying for number 2 and it isn't happening :( my periods are irregular, cycles are long and it's only been this way since I've been fat so I know it's the cause. My GP is sending me for tests for PCOS and thyroid problems, but again this all comes down to weight, so I know by getting slimmer it's going to tick all the boxes and get me to where I need and want to be.

That's enough rambling from me anyway!

I officially start Exante TS today :D I've only had a pint of water so far so really need to get cracking on with that - I remember struggling with my water intake last time. I've just finished a delicious vanilla milkshake :p I forgot how yummy they were!

Not sure I'll get any stalkers but I'm hoping I will, otherwise this will just end up as a journal full of a crazy woman's rambling :8855:but would be lovely to talk to people old and new x

Hi I am on day 17 enjoyed reading your "rambles" lol and reminded me of me! I am doing ok today after having a blip yesterday, so trying to stick with it, good job for hubby last night refocusing me, and saying how cheesed off I would be with myself if I gave up! So today head is in the right place.
Hope you are having a good day

Gill
X

Hi Gill,

Thanks for popping by :) Just noticed we have a very similar goal weight, WE CAN DO IT!!! You've done fab so far hun, well done. Do you have a journal? Would love to have a read of your journey so far!

Well day 1 has been ok. I wasn't hungry at all up until this evening :( I accidentally put a tiny piece of ham into my mouth! Ooops! So I've missed out having my BL choc mint bar as I don't want to go over 600 cals (although I'm probably quite a bit under now seeing as the half a slice of ham wasn't 200cals itself!).

Hope I can do 100% tomorrow x

Haven't done a journal, can't seem to get me head round this site!! So I just keep reading everyone's posts, :( not sure how to do a diary( journal)
Reading things on my iPhone, but can access on my laptop as well!!
Never mind about the ham it wont hurt, :)

Keep up the good work, we can do it together.

Gill
X

Thanks hun :) You'll get used to the site soon enough! You should defo try start a journal - it'll be good to look back on to see and read all your accomplishments, thoughts and feelings along the journey!

Well I know it's naughty but couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning! Naughty, naughty Lauryn :copon: hehe!

Good news anyway :bliss:I've lost 3lbs in 1 day! Waheeeeyyyyy! Even after the ham episode :p

So Day 3 is almost done & dusted and no slips ups at all today or yesterday :clap: wooohooo!!

Also weighed myself this morning and I am 5.5lbs down!! Amazing! Can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in :p

I also made OH & baby a scrummy sunday roast today and didn't eat any! Not a drop :D I had a tom&basil soup and 2 pints of water instead.

I'm feeling really good & motivated, just need to keep it up!

Well done! How great does that feel!! :)

I am starting this Monday morning, feeling good, yesterday went well although did have a pudding:( not beating myself up about it, so back on track today. :)

Got to tidy the house after the weekend and just focus on exante! Great place to be.

Hope you have a good day too :)
Love
Gill
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww Gill :bighug: definitely no point beating yourself up over it, just jump straight back on the wagon :)

Ok day 4 for me and I'm down another 1/4 of a lb :D not a huge loss, but it's a loss nontheless so still happy! A tiny bit annoyed it wasn't 1/2 as that would have brought my total loss to 6lbs in just 3DAYS!!

Will wait until tomorrow to update my statistics and ticker, hopefully I'll have lost 6+ by then :eek:

Want to start gently introducing exercise in too as I'm sure it'll speed up the weight loss, plus I need it! So taking my daughter for a nice long walk in her smart trike I think. That way I'll get a workout from walking and pushing x

Great going lauryn! Sorry for diary-crashing lol You sound positive and like you're in the zone, keep it up hun x

Great going Lauryn keep it up, all the little bits add up. I had a busy day today so water is down unless I guzzle three pints between now and bedtime, but otherwise done great myself.

Take care
Gill
X

Great going lauryn! Sorry for diary-crashing lol You sound positive and like you're in the zone, keep it up hun x

No apology needed hun, stalkers are needed :D otherwise I feel as though I'm just rambling to myself - although makes no difference to real life :8855:

Looks like you are doing fab and I need all the inspiration I can get so I shall be popping by your diary in a sec, hope you don't mind :) x

Great going Lauryn keep it up, all the little bits add up. I had a busy day today so water is down unless I guzzle three pints between now and bedtime, but otherwise done great myself.

Take care
Gill
X

Hi Gill, did you manage to down 3 pints of water before bed!? If so I bet you had a fun night didn't you - you must have been up constantly for the loo!? x

Day 5 for me and still feeling good. Could also be to do with the fact I had a sneaky peek at the scales and I'm 7.5lbs down :eek: in just 4 days, amazing! I'm hoping for a stone loss for the entire first week but I'll be happy with anything over 10lbs tbh, so just keeping with it and have plenty of PMA.

I went for a long walk yesterday, hoping that contributes nicely to the weight loss too :D.

Quite a big task ahead of me today - doing the food shop (for the family, not me of course!). My plan is to have a soup before I go and a couple of pints of water, that way I won't be too hungry going round.

Unsure if ketosis has kicked in yet :confused: I haven't had this metallic taste in my mouth that I hear so much about and I'm still getting hunger pangs in the evening.

Ok here goes another day. Wish me luck ;) x

Well done you're doing great, looking like you'll have a great 1st wk loss.

I know you said you're not dieting for the holiday, but it'll sure help keep you motivated.
We're going away in June as well, and even though I started exante before I knew we were going away, It'll defo help me stick with it.

I'm finding the cost of my grocery shopping has dropped dramatically! :D I do out a list and stick to it. In and out of the shops as fast as I can :p

Have a lovely day you're doing great :):)

Well done you're doing great, looking like you'll have a great 1st wk loss.

I know you said you're not dieting for the holiday, but it'll sure help keep you motivated.
We're going away in June as well, and even though I started exante before I knew we were going away, It'll defo help me stick with it.

I'm finding the cost of my grocery shopping has dropped dramatically! :D I do out a list and stick to it. In and out of the shops as fast as I can :p

Have a lovely day you're doing great :):)

Hi hun, thanks for popping in :)

You're doing fantastic on your journey so far, it's great to see others doing so well as it's spurs me on even more!

The holiday is definitely motivation. That, and the skinny minnie who is going with us :8855: I don't mind being a bit bigger than her but I don't want to look like the humongous, size of a house fat friend :eek: LOL!

I'm also desperate for baby no2 so I know I have to do this. To get my dream and to be an overall happier and healthier me.

Yes I think we've saved lots already and I'm only on day5! I did eat a lot of crap before though! I intend on buying lots of nice pretty outfits with all the money I've saved :D

Where are you off on holiday? x

No apology needed hun, stalkers are needed :D otherwise I feel as though I'm just rambling to myself - although makes no difference to real life :8855:

Looks like you are doing fab and I need all the inspiration I can get so I shall be popping by your diary in a sec, hope you don't mind :) x

Feel free! :) You're doing so well, well done on coping with going shopping, that can be a real minefield! x

Helllllooooo stranger ;-) where have u been? Good to have u back Hun your doing absolutely fabulous u star Keep it up x

Precious!! Hi hun, I know, FINALLY back on the wagon and this time I mean business :D

You are doing fabulous hun, not long until your goal! x

Oh yes hunny u will ace it babe :)

I'm not quite on the wagon well not the exante one ;-) just trying to see if I can eat healthy ish meals lol my packs have been packed away till I'm ready lol x

Well you're still going for it and that's what counts ;)

Looking for some advice - would it be bad of me to do 50/50 exante & s&s? I'm tempted to try out some of their meal packs... I am intrigued more than anything.

It's still a VLCD obviously, some of their packs have even lower cals. What d'ya think? x

My bad... forgot to update!

Well diet is going well so far, I've had a few slip ups here and there but nothing major. I kept nibbling on pieces of ham or fresh bread but I'm trying to avoid doing that now at all costs!

I've also been mixing and matching with slim and save shakes and meals, having half a bar here and there too if my sweet tooth plays up. I'm loving it - S&S is so much more tastier than Exante, and the meals are delicious. It's nice having something to eat when I'm sitting down with the whole family.

The weight loss seems to have slowed down loads, but I'm putting that down to my late night ham/bread nibbling :( I had a 100% day yesterday and lost .5lb overnight so I'm hoping this is the start of getting the ball rolling again! x

Back