Big mistake!

Forever*Autumn

Hi guys,

Ive done a big Bo Bo!

I decided to have a low carb meal for our valentines supper on Saturday. I was so good, I didn't eat the bread roll, didn't have potatoes or chips and had a pint of sugar free squash.

All was going well until dessert. I thought a couple of small mouthfuls of hubby's choc fudge cake wouldn't be too bad, but within an hour of eating it I was violently hungry. I ate pub crips and nuts and thought "oh well, I've done it now" so I decided to have a few drinks and that in turn made me even hungrier.

Put it like this, I'm well and truly out of ketosis and have a bad hangover. I feel so disappointed in myself but today is a new day. I'm back on plan, drinking water and doing some light exercise to help me get back into the purple.

Those of you that have had big blips, how much weight did you put on and how long did it take you to lose it again?

Xx

Expect not to lose anything this week. Depending on when your weigh in is you might sts or gain a lb or two. Do some exercise to get the glycogen out of your muscles and use up the glucose you have in your system. Drink lots of water and treat today as day 1!

You'll get through it it'll be fine but you'll have to get back into ketosis. Chalk it up to experience and remember the feeling you have now and you won't do it again!!!

Xxx

Hiya don't beat urself up these things happen the week b4 last I was doing ok but the Thursday night was feeling dreadful and ate a huge McDonald's I went back on plan the Friday and drank 4 litres of water on the fri and sat and got weighed on the Sunday and lost 2 lb I'm quite quick at getting back in to ketosis so really it depends on when ur weigh in is and how quick u can get rid of the excess water xx

Back