Big Mummas Team Chat

Good to see you back Susie been away for a bit myself.
Return to CD is going about 75% which I suppose is better than 0 % Got told I gave the new job so pleased about that ( Angie if you read this please don't tell work as not spoke or told them yet)
Really pleased as now I am a senior staff nurse and the job will be much better than I am doing now and more money which is always a good thing. Not planning to start till middle of November. Lot less travelling. 5 mins instead of an hour :)

Hey girls sorry I disappeared.
Wasn't doing so well with everything, have been off plan and just binged *sigh*
Am back and have bought 6 weeks worth of stuff upfront and I'm now on day 2 and so glad to feel back in control again.
We're in the process of moving, our house sold in 3 days! Please keep your fingers crossed nothing goes wrong lol!

How is everyone?

Hi any members of Big Mammas still around. Been a while been in a bad place for a while but crawling my way back, please reply if you're still dieting of anykind or even if you're not. Would love to hear from you xxx

Hey Honey, I'm still here and still on CD plodding towards goal..lol. Sorry to hear things haven't been so good with you and I hope things are better with you now. It's great to see back posting on the forum.

Sharon xx

Hey girls :)

I'm here and about, lurking as usual. Having a quick lurk on my phone but will def, def pop back online and update all!

Great to see a few familiar people xXx

Hey everyone ?

Great minds Karen I'm on my way back to Cambridge also just waiting for CC to call me back.

Looking at doing it for 3 mths till hols arrive!

Can't wait to catch up with everyone x

Funky Mum said:
Hey Susie! Have you got a start date yet?

Oh I do :D

Finally managed to get in touch with old CDC tonight so heading there Wed night so Thursday it is!!!!!!!

Super excited, hope it lasts! How are you getting on? X

Hi people (waving)

Well saw CDC, (my old one) who is lovely and apparently I've only put on 2Ib since I last saw her! Happy with that and know I have WW to thank lol.

Anyway decided last night with encouragement from DH that as we have shakes etc left over from last time why wait till Thursday so I officially started today woo hoo!!!

I've successfully completed day 1, get me :D

Hope to catch up soon x

Sorry for gatecrashing but well done on having the motivation to start early and sticking to it all day. The first few days are the hardest but you've taken such a big step forward commiting to it. Well done. I'm on day 26 of Cambridge sole source today (22lbs down on day 24) but another 60ish pounds to loose. I've had a bad few year (left my daughters father when she was 8 weeks, had to sell the house, etc) but I've a new partner now and he's amazing. I'm finally in a place where I know I can succeed and have the support to do so. My daughter is 5 on Saturday and I can't blame the baby weight anymore lol x

Back