Big Mummas Team Chat

Hi ladies great to see you doing so well Sharon and you look great in your picture such a difference. You are doing so well and I admire you constant effort. I only wish I was so strong. . Well done also
Well done Funky also on your weight loss this week.
Debs don t worry about moaning after all we are hear to give you support..
Hope you other ladies are ok.?
Not doing great myself have had.a bad 2 1/2 weeks. Won't list everything but as a result on my weigh in on
Monday I had put on 1 kg or 2.2 lbs. . Eating with shakes every day but not good stuff. Work is rubbish and this doesn't help. Ok got to rush sons swim training over. Back to 100% from Monday

I'm really struggling, had another binge day yesterday. I'm a bit fed up at home with everything and that's why I did it.
Its not hunger, it is boredom though. Same old stuff day in and day out *sigh*
Just not sure what to do. I do want to get to goal and I do want to stay with CD but I need to get my head straight.
Blurgh..!

Feeling rough after last night, serves me right! Had a sleep and a think and I think I've felt like this since I lowered my anti d dose. I've needed more comfort from food which is why I've had binge days. So I'm going to give myself the weekend, go for WI on Monday to get my stuff - but not get weighed that would be too depressing - and also speak to the GP about upping my dose again. Then start from Monday.

Hi Funky don't worry Hun I think we've all had binge days. Or weeks in my case. Let's start 100% again tomorrow again together what is anti d?
I've had 2 puddings today after a huge Sunday roasts
and last night went to a BBQ ateoads and had 3 puddings. I am determined to start again tomorrow before I waste those 5 weeks of losing weight and put it all back on again x

Still feeling rough, something isn't agreeing with me. I was fine when I went off plan when we went camping but now I just feel sick, bloated and just rough rough rough.
Looking forward to going back on the plan actually.

Sorry to bear you've had a rough last year and hope things are on the up now. Maybe it is too soon to be lowering your Anti De. Are you doing it gradually as a sudden change is not good way to do this. Taking on a very strict weight loss programme as the same time as lowering them is a lot for your body to handle. Speaking with your doc is a good idea.. Hope your ok today:)
I am hungry already just had bar for lunch and want
more! Starting again is not gonna be easy

Hello all you lovely ladies x

Hi Girlies,

Karen - sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great but the increase in your medication will hopefully help.

Pinky - Nice to see you back and well done on getting back on the plan.

Don't beat yourself up girls. The diet is tough enough and life, circumstances and stuff gets in the way. I admire your fighting spirit, you get back up and soldier on when would be easier to throw in the towel xx

Yay..happy, happy, joy, joy..thank god totm has arrived. I can't believe how different I feel. The hunger has instantly gone away and I don't feel bloated. I keep telling myself that each month will get easier but at least I don't have to think about it until next month :D. Been back to work today and went to see my lovely Mum who has just come back from Italy. I feel very boring but I'm just plodding along drinking my shakes and glugging the water but I really am looking forward to my 810 week which is coming soon and that will give me a break from shakes and introduce some variety..hooray.

Good God I feel awful. I'm so bloated and crampy, I feel sick sometimes and am so windy (sorry TMI). I'm wondering if it might be a food intolerance. I didn't feel like this when I had my camping break so I'm trying to work out what's different.
The thought of eating again really feels me with dread.
Not sure I'll get any soups in my today.

Hi all hope all is well, ive got alot of catching up to do.thats the official fasting over (ramadhan) had 5 days off the diet for eid i know ive probally gained some since ate junk but hopefully will come back off. back on diet today.im planning to keep some extra fasts this month so started that today too.

well done everyone for there losses. ive got a wedding to go to next weekend so hoping to get down to 10 stones or that.

Nice to see you back Tahira. Been off diet myself and sort of back on it but not 100% yet. Got my 10 th wedding anniversary tomorrow so going out for a meal with OH.
Hi there Sharon you continue to amaze me with you will power.
Hope you feel better soon Funky xx

Karen - Hugs it isn't nice when you are feeling yucky so hope you feel better soon.

Tahira - Lovely to hear from you and hope you are well. Enjoy the wedding next week xx

Pinky - Happy Anniversary :bestwishes: and enjoy your meal with hubby. I often amaze myself with my willpower and still can't fathom out most of the time how I've done it when I've been trying to lose weight one way or another since I was about 16. I'll admit that a I often get bored with the lack of variety on the diet but at the same time there isn't a chance in hell that I'll throw away all my hard work.

Well I've got my weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I'll reach my 9st loss

Good to see you Tahira!
Happy anniversary Pinky!
Sharon how fantastic I see you made it! I know I always say it but WOW!!!

Well I've been good this week, feel much better so I'm sure it was the food I was eating. Scales are going down yippee!
I've had a busy week. I've started volunteering with the Red Cross and I have an induction tomorrow night (must change my CDC appt!) and I've decided to start up my own ironing business. Been working on the website and researching everything. Just need to get some flyers out now! Ironing Service :D

Sharon how fantastic I see you made it! I know I always say it but WOW!!!

Well I've been good this week, feel much better so I'm sure it was the food I was eating. Scales are going down yippee!
I've had a busy week. I've started volunteering with the Red Cross and I have an induction tomorrow night (must change my CDC appt!) and I've decided to start up my own ironing business. Been working on the website and researching everything. Just need to get some flyers out now! Ironing Service :D

:D I did indeed make it 9st has gone forever and thank you.

And what a fantastic week you are having. Congratulations on getting back on the plan and great news about volunteering. It is something I've always wanted to do but have never seemed to get around to doing :rolleyes: story of my life. However, I don't know how I would squeeze it in between football stuff which seems to have taken over my life.

I love, love, love your ironing idea and I'm sure your business will be a huge success. As we all know ironing is the one chore that we put off. I'm so pleased that you're back on track - long may it continue xx

Hope the rest of you lovely girlies are ok xx

'Tis quiet on Big Mummas these days but I understand life and stuff gets in the way.

I've been invited to a party in a few weeks and I wouldn't normally go but I'm using this as my 'big reveal' for everyone who hasn't seen my since I started CD - hopefully I'll have hit my 10st loss by then :eek:.

I've bought some long harem pants in a size 16 which are stretchy. I can get in them now but they are skin tight and I'll be wearing them with my new boots with a 5 inch heel :eek:. I'm touching 6 foot 4 in them and look like a yeti but boy I do feel good in them and my legs look so long.

I'm pretty lumpy and bumpy especially around my midriff and the skin is becoming looser :( but I'm sure some good shapewear will suck it all in. I'm looking forward to it and am going all out with new hair and nails and stuff. It really has been a while since I got all dressed up.

Hi all been a while since I checkeD in lifes been hectic and Ive not been dieting for a few weeks. I've applied for a new job and have an interview on Monday. I do intend to get back on CD hopefully MondY.
Sounds like you're gonna look hot Sharon and well done on your
continuing losses.

Funky good luck with your ironing business and your volunteering you can do my ironing !!

Hope you other guys are ok x

Last edited:
hi guys I am feeling pretty rubbish today. My mood is low, I've been eating like a pig and am so tired and can't be bothered. Is it all the carbs I'm eating. So much rubbish has gone in. I have an interview for a new job later today cause the travelling and short staffed situation is killing me. I am seeing CDC later to get more supplies and get back on track or try to. Not sure why I've been finding it soo difficult. Just one more meal that's all I keep saying. 3 lbs or possibly more has gone back on what a waste of those weeks. I must start again I can't continue feeling like this!
Hope you guys have had a good weekend and are keeping on track better than me xxx

Would you like to be part of a team challenge. If so we can then see how best to organise it

Irene xx

That sounds good to me!

I'm back girls, had my break and enjoyed it:p
Missed being here though and losing weight.
Still got a bad throat, it doesn't need anti-bs though. It flared up again Sunday and its worse than ever but I need to get back on track so will carry on regardless.
We've decided to move in the past week, well more me really I can't cope with having no room (we've made our bedroom in the lounge with doors up, the only thing we could do with all of us!)

Pinky sorry you are struggling. You sound just like I felt.
I need to catch up so will be back later :D

That sounds good to me!

I'm back girls, had my break and enjoyed it:p
Missed being here though and losing weight.
Still got a bad throat, it doesn't need anti-bs though. It flared up again Sunday and its worse than ever but I need to get back on track so will carry on regardless.
We've decided to move in the past week, well more me really I can't cope with having no room (we've made our bedroom in the lounge with doors up, the only thing we could do with all of us!)

Pinky sorry you are struggling. You sound just like I felt.
I need to catch up so will be back later :D

Wahey so glad to have you back in Big Mumma land it's lonely in here :cry::D. I'm glad you enjoyed the break I can sense from your post that it has done you the world of good. And it's bloomin typical that you have a break and then are given a sore throat..lovely. You sound determined though and I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time.

Back