Big Mummas Team Chat

Funky Mum

Silver Member
:clap:

2nd weigh in for me tonight! TOTM though so feeling a bit bloated.
Each week I need everyone's weight loss and then it goes into % :D

Yay we have a team thread!!!!!!

Aww good luck 4 weigh in, my official weigh day is Sunday so will post then if that works out with everyone?

Hope everyone having a fab day x

Last edited:
hi my weighins tomorrow that will be my third weigh in,i have been doing ss plus this week rather than ss hope this hasnt affected my losses.

:DOoh our new home, and hello to everyone. Well as we're going to be supporting each other over the coming weeks and months I thought I'd introduce myself and tell you a bit about me.

I'm Sharon, 35 and living oop north in Lancashire and I'm Momma to one daughter. I've been overweight pretty much my whole life and so far I have lost 6st 8lbs :D. My inital target was 11st 7lbs although my CDC thinks I should be between 12st and 13st because I'm 5 11. I think I'll just see how I feel nearer the time.

Well that's a bit about me and I look forward to hearing all about you.

Funky Mum - good luck with the weigh in.

Last edited:
I do thanks Sharon!

Well I'm Karen, I'm 40 *sigh* and mumma to 4. My oldest is 19 and my youngest is 3. Been overweight all my life too and never really got very far with any diet until now!

wow funky mum thats a great loss...

hi everyone im tahira, i live in glasgow. my weight tends to go up down.this is the most ive lost in so short time im hoping to maintain it this time thats the hardest bit...

Nice to see the rest of the team trickling through - who is missing?

Hmm not sure what is wrong with me today I'm usually full of beans but just feel meh and a bit cranky. I think totm may be lurking around the corner - I just hope it is nothing like last month where I had two weeks of sore boobies and water retention before finally having my period.

So how is everyone else doing?

Hello teamies!!!

Apols for trickling in at the arse end of everyone else!

Well, I'm Deb, am 38 and live in Stirling so not too far from you tahira. I've never been a skinny mini but only really had a big weight problem since my ex-h and i split 12 years ago. I have a 14 year old son, Conor, who would literally kill me if he caught me cheating, despite saying i'm perfect as I am - bless!

I did CD 2 years ago and lost nearly 5st, all back on now, plus a bit more, but i know this works so dont see the point in WW or SW where you have to be content with a measley 1lb a week loss and a round of applause for your effort - no thanks!

Am also 5'11 and have set my target at 11st7, and my CDC also reckons 12 or 12.5 might be better so will see how i feel when i get there - only 6 stone to go - sigh!!!

Nice to meet you all and i look forward to our journey together.

Hiya Deb!

OMG how lovely is the choc orange bar! My reward for cooking lots today and not being able to eat any of it lol!

Hello teamies!!!

I did CD 2 years ago and lost nearly 5st, all back on now, plus a bit more, but i know this works so dont see the point in WW or SW where you have to be content with a measley 1lb a week loss and a round of applause for your effort - no thanks!

Am also 5'11 and have set my target at 11st7, and my CDC also reckons 12 or 12.5 might be better so will see how i feel when i get there - only 6 stone to go - sigh!!!

Nice to meet you all and i look forward to our journey together.

Hi Deb, another tally :D, and we're aiming for the same weight and obviously our CDC's think alike in terms of our goal weights. And I'm with you on SW and WW. As weight loss programmes I think they're brilliant but when you have 16.5st to lose that 'measly' 1 and 2 pound would take me forever and be soul destroying - anyway I love CD :D

Hiya Deb!

OMG how lovely is the choc orange bar! My reward for cooking lots today and not being able to eat any of it lol!

Karen, I won't eat the bars too much of a scaredy cat because in my head I think it will lead to binging. Although I susccessfully managed my 810 week without any major problems. I just feel safer with my choc tetras lol.

So to today. I'm feeling a bit better and totm is definitely looming. I've had an eczema flare up overnight and I slept terribly last night so woke up with puffy eyes. My size 24 trousers are getting baggy on me now so a few more weeks and I should be in a size 22. I do have some size 20 trousers haning up but I think it will a couple of months before I am in them . It's weigh in day for me tomorrow and 4lbs seems to have become my magic number - which I would be more than happy to lose every week.

Sharon you should try them! I went digging and found some clothes that I never wore because they were too small - God knows why I didn't send them back - but anyway I can now wear them! Just a little clingy on my tummy but I could wear them and not worry too much.
Desperately need new undies so off shopping the weekend.
Feeling shattered today :(

Good Morning fellow Mummas.

Week 16 for me and another 4lbs down which I am happy with, making 6st 12lb in total. Hoping to lose another 4lbs next week to achieve my 100lb loss.

Have a great day everyone xx

That must feel amazing Sharon - well done!
Woke up with a headache today, in fact had one everyday this week. Maybe its the side effects catching up with me?

Have been the same FM, have had a headache every day this week, seems to just build and build all day but if i need to suffer a headache in the name of weight loss then so be it :D

Good

Week 16 for me and another 4lbs down which I am happy with, making 6st 12lb in total. Hoping to lose another 4lbs next week to achieve my 100lb loss.

Well done chick - your losses are fabby!!

Hi guys have you got any space on your team cause I'm so wanting to join one ? X

Hi ladies...

had my week 3 weigh in on tuesday lost 3 pounds. thats my bmi 25 so normal weight now, but still got more to lose for my goal weight....

Hi guy's :)

Well i'm back sorry for going AWOL but had a bad start to the week and :break_diet:but no more excuses and no more lurking!

I popped in most nights to see how you were all doing and to admit my mistakes but chickened out but at the end of the day i suppose we are all there to :help2: each other and i needed to realise that a bit sooner :eek:

Anyway enough of the downer in a post and back to :):p:D times.

Will pop back later for a proper intro and hope you all have a fab day

Sx

Back