Big news from class.....you'll like this!

This has made me really happy, thanks for sharing the news xx

hi all kat here i joined last year 5th of may and i was told from the first meetin that all cubes r free oxo knorr all pkts r on table so as far as iam concerned the consultants r not doin there job u deserve better i hve a brill c here in the republic of ireland

^^ This is a pretty old thread. The consultants at the time were a little remiss in menitoning it at some groups that's all!

Its probably not been mentioned this week as its been this for a while, check out page 61 of your book. - stock cubes - all varieties FREE . So thats at least January, as that when the new book came out. but I think it was also in one of the magazines as well

Its probably not been mentioned this week as its been this for a while, check out page 61 of your book. - stock cubes - all varieties FREE . So thats at least January, as that when the new book came out. but I think it was also in one of the magazines as well

Hehe yeah someone necro posted on this thread, if you check it was made back in June 2009 :)

I did check the date but some people obviously bumped it back up for a reason

It may be nearly a year old but it seems like it's news to some...so it can't hurt!

lol@ 'necro' Cobweb!

Back