Big night ahead!!! Major advice needed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by honeypop, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    Just got tickets to the MTV awards this Sunday!! With my best friend. I have to meet her in town at half 6. My problem is I won't have a shake with me or my bottle of water. I'm in the standing part so I can't just get up and go to loo !! Has anyone any suggestions so I don't cave

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Ooooh hun... i dont know.... could you maybe get an Atkins bar to have instead of a shake... i sometimes do that if i dont have a chance to do my shake at work... you can get them in boots/superdrug!!! x

4. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Maybe have your shakes early so you don't need anything in evening? I often end up out on a Saturday during the day for hours having only had my breakfast shake and am fine and just have 2 when get in - one for tea time then one later on in evening as a sort o supper. Not sure if this helps but hope so - and have a great time!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.