big surprise!!!

eyesdontlie

now when I started LT just over 3 weeks ago I was literally bursting out a 14 (would say I was a 16 but just too scared to admit it) and I could feel my clothes getting looser as the weeks went by so oday I decided to purchase a size 12 skinny jeans with the thought of fitting into them in a couple of weeks well I decided to try and see how far up my legs they went and I blinkin got then on and done up and they look really quite good!!!!! I was a gobsmacked still find it hard to believe that I have lost that much weight I mean 24lbs really is a major difference

only want to lose another 1/2 stone on LT I think then maybe start introducing one meal at night with 2 shakes

wow eyes that is brilliant progress losing so much so quick:)

fantastic...that is so brill...well done...:bliss:

eyes is delighted you see I am sort of doing this for him he is an ex race horse so is pretty fine legged and he has recently been diagnosed with arthritis in his back legs and was diagnosed last year with it in his front legs so I decided enough was enough it was hardly fair to keep asking him to carry his obese mum around!!!!

wow thats great im so pleased for you x

Back