big wake up call.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tara40, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Hi all

hope that everyone had a good Easter. i have not been on here for a while. Not been able to get my head round the eating plan for a while.

Had a big wake up call on Saturday. I went to see a medium, and he mentioned to me that there was a problem on my mum's side with diabetes (which there is) and that i had been feeling tired of late (which i have ) and that i need to be aware. So I am going to try again. Have started a diary where i can record my thoughts through out the day, hopefully this might help.

xx

kdma likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Well-Known Member

welcome back Tara. good luck with the re-start. x

4. tara40

thank you very much.

why is it so easy to put the weight on, and why on earth do i find it a struggle to loose it. i have all the facts and literature and i know it is for my health but why is it hard to get the message into my brain.

had quite a good day yesterday, but i didnt drink enough water, which i am making an effort to do today.

i also want to say thanks for your support on this site. i will keep plugging away at it.

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

As a fellow struggler i can only say good luck and keep trying

6. kdma

kdma Well-Known Member

I am restarting today after a few weeks off. i wish you loads of luck with your restart.

7. tara40

thank you and good luck to everyone.

8. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Hello tara and welcome back - ive come back after a long time off from ww - been away tried some other diets which havent worked. Feel like its almost homely in this section lol.

Ive had a wake up call myself really when my eldest child has talking about healthy eating at school etc and actually said mummy has a big tummy and it upset me no end. So thats my reason - i want him to say i have a small tummy! LOL X

9. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Hi Tara

Hope everything goes well with this restart at WW, there's always loads of people here to offer support.

Good luck

M

10. tara40

Hi Saraian

I know how you feel, nothing but a bit of reality from your child.

One of the reasons that I want to loose the weight, other than health reasons is that I dont want to embarrass my children when i pick them up from school.

I feel horrible when i go swimming with my boys, I have terrible looking legs (cellulite) but i refuse to not go because of how i look.

So good luck to you and hopefully we will soon have the results that we crave.
    xxx

11. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

And you know kids are nothing but honest!!!