big wake up call.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Hi all

hope that everyone had a good Easter. i have not been on here for a while. Not been able to get my head round the eating plan for a while.

Had a big wake up call on Saturday. I went to see a medium, and he mentioned to me that there was a problem on my mum's side with diabetes (which there is) and that i had been feeling tired of late (which i have ) and that i need to be aware. So I am going to try again. Have started a diary where i can record my thoughts through out the day, hopefully this might help.

xx

thank you very much.

why is it so easy to put the weight on, and why on earth do i find it a struggle to loose it. i have all the facts and literature and i know it is for my health but why is it hard to get the message into my brain.

had quite a good day yesterday, but i didnt drink enough water, which i am making an effort to do today.

i also want to say thanks for your support on this site. i will keep plugging away at it.

As a fellow struggler i can only say good luck and keep trying

I am restarting today after a few weeks off. i wish you loads of luck with your restart.

Hello tara and welcome back - ive come back after a long time off from ww - been away tried some other diets which havent worked. Feel like its almost homely in this section lol.

Ive had a wake up call myself really when my eldest child has talking about healthy eating at school etc and actually said mummy has a big tummy and it upset me no end. So thats my reason - i want him to say i have a small tummy! LOL X

Hi Tara

Hope everything goes well with this restart at WW, there's always loads of people here to offer support.

Good luck

M

Hi Saraian

I know how you feel, nothing but a bit of reality from your child.

One of the reasons that I want to loose the weight, other than health reasons is that I dont want to embarrass my children when i pick them up from school.

I feel horrible when i go swimming with my boys, I have terrible looking legs (cellulite) but i refuse to not go because of how i look.

So good luck to you and hopefully we will soon have the results that we crave.
xxx

Back