Big Weight Loss

miffykisses

Hi
Im a 41 yo PCOS sufferer..looking to seriously diet after years of kidding myself!!
Have a lot to lose 13stone+ and not sure what diet to follow....Fancy VLCD but cannot afford to do them.

Looking for support and general advice from all you kind forum members!!

Hi, Miffy.
I too have a lot of weight to lose and not enough money for the fancy programs. I went to my local store and purchased a large container of "Super Advanced Whey Protein" and have decided to give a liquid protein diet a try. The container cost $15 and has 24 servings per container. I will be having 4 shakes (mixed with water & ice) per day. That is six days worth of "diet product" for only $15. I know for a fact I was spending WAY more than that on my normal (GOD AWFUL) eating I was doing before. I already have all my vitamins purchased so thats one less expense for a while. Hope this helps to get your mind spinning on other options you may be able to use, instead of the pricey plans.
Good luck to you! :)

Hi jen and miffy :)

I'm in a similar boat to both of you; it is really hard when you feel your choices are limited by money, or anything else really.

But I know it's possible to do this without those expensive plans; I've seen people on this forum do it :)

Miffy I struggle with PCOS too; my symptoms are only getting worse. I can't wait to be on top of it.

This is doable :) even though we might not have all the choices open to us; we still have some. We just have to choose to see this through to the end :)

Good luck :) xxxx

aims xx

th_qyed93.gif
Nothing Worth Having is Easy to Get
th_qyed93.gif

Back