Biggest blip so far....

MattyG

Gutted with myself but I succumbed!
Went to a friends BBQ yesterday and ate real food. I only had meat without bread or sauces and celery and carrot sticks. Also had a banana and a taste of cheesecake. Felt so wrong. No alcohol intake which plenty of people questioned.
anyway, used a ketostick this morning and it appears I'm still in ketosis so not sure if I got away with it but I'm staying away from BBQs for the next 4 weeks!

getting back on track!

Ahh BBQs, the bane of the dieters life. Sounds though like you made good food decisions there. You can think of it as a Simple soln day. Good luck getting back on it...

I think you did very well in the face of BBQ :) meat and veggies makes it a WS day Could have been a whole lot worse

You made good choices and will be fine. Just put it behind you and keep to 100% today.

You actually coped with that pretty admirably Matty. It's a tough situation for a FRM dieter. You're still in ketosis so that's good. You may have eaten too many cals for weight loss but still being in ketosis should mean you'll get back into weight loss easily. Don't beat yourself up, be proud of how much damage limitation you managed in the face of BBQ madness!! ;-)

Am with you on this one Matty, I too went to a BBQ and just stuck to meat and salad but like you it felt wrong and like I was cheating myself.
Of course that was a few days ago and am over it now lol
Onwards and upwards, we can do this x

Atleast your made pretty much the right choices and I am sooo jealous of you having some cheesecake it's my FAVOURITE lol

Well I have my weigh in tonight and body photo. I will see if there was any real damage. However, I plan on going on the Working Solution this week (but with a ketosis meal for supper). Weeks 4 & 5 back on TS then my final week on WS.
But yes - I have learned my lesson and its far easier to stay away from BBQs in the first place.

Good luck with your weigh in!!!!!

I've been eating ketones meals this weekend as my in laws to be were over and it was too much hassle to not eat around his mum.. Lol! I haven't been around any scales to see if I have done any damage yet but will know for sure tomorrow

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Chelly.

Back