Biggest Loser 9.00 PM Tuesday on ITV

Maximus

Gold Member
It's back!

It's the UK version of course so will not be as emotional or hardcore as either the US or Aussie versions, but at least will mean a little more to most of us on these forums.

Haway Kevin Mac - 32st from Sunderland and his niece Amy from South Shields.

Hope were all watching;)

Yay, Biggest Loser USA Series 10 starting on living at 8pm then UK on at 9pm :) Think I may be a bit to excited bout it though lol

Whatever you do - DON'T google as the results are already known for US Biggest Loser seasons 10,11 & 12!

Don't worry I won't spoil it!

Whatever you do - DON'T google as the results are already known for US Biggest Loser seasons 10,11 & 12!

Don't worry I won't spoil it!

lol thanks, we had to google the results of one of the previous series as my mates sky plus broke and didn't record the last episode :mad:

I wonder why it is that the UK constants are never as focused as the US ones

UK one just annoys me. I hate it

Probably more down to attitude. When I'm in Florida, I am amazed at the sheer bulk of some of our American cousins. Yet, I see these same "giants" happily walking around the parks for miles and miles for hours and hours!

I see smaller people in the UK give up and do much less walking or take one of those electric cart things. I'm not talking about genuine medical problems here, but just larger people.

I think they are more sport and leisure orientated than us (both the US and Aus) and therefore once they put their mind to the dietary requirments, they already have the athletic background.

Was the series filmed with Angie in it or has she been replaced in this series does anyone know? x

Maximus said:
Probably more down to attitude. When I'm in Florida, I am amazed at the sheer bulk of some of our American cousins. Yet, I see these same "giants" happily walking around the parks for miles and miles for hours and hours!

I see smaller people in the UK give up and do much less walking or take one of those electric cart things. I'm not talking about genuine medical problems here, but just larger people.

I think they are more sport and leisure orientated than us (both the US and Aus) and therefore once they put their mind to the dietary requirments, they already have the athletic background.

They're so focused once they get in the house. I saw the UK one last season and they seemed to see temptation as an excuse to binge. Their losses are never a patch on the US ones

She was axed from the show mid way through the last season

Ah right, I haven't seen the last season so didn't know. I just know that she died so wondered if she had been included in this season or not x

Really looking forward to it starting i started watching last years season and i was addicted to it. i lovr the Oz and US series to xx

Fab thanks for this, I love the American one.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My favourite is the Australia one but i love watching the UK and US one to. its starting at the perfect time when everyone needs motivation after christmas and new years. Operation Transformation is starting back next week in Ireland cant wait for that either i just love weight loss shows there so inspiring

There's a load of weight loss shows starting soon. I've got 'bigger than beyonce' and another one (something like 'a year to not be obese' but not that!) on my sky+ too. I find them great for motivation!

oh my gosh, tuesday should just be renamed "Biggest loser day". they have 3 in a row, USA, UK then Australian !!!!

Back