Started at 268lbs!

Day 1 again! But made it through. Didnt get enough water down, but food intake was good. Is it bad that Im peeved that the scales are up from this morning. I love that day 1 you usually weigh less at the end of the day than I did in the morning. I even felt like just cooking up a pizza...but I didnt! I gave myself a talking to and reminded myself that its the weight at the end of the week that matters. My week and a half off plan has meant a 6.5lb gain...so my first weeks goal is to get that back off.

Its 144 days (including today) till my wedding. So here's to 144 days on plan! Ive also booked my youngster in to be backed in June, so Im also working towards being a safe weight to be riding him!

Day 2 and the scales dropped this morning...mind you, I got up twice in the night for a wee...I NEVER go for a wee in the night?! And been peeing for England all day. Am sure I am due to get my TOTM and time now though? Probably tonight or in the morning.....joy of joys!

Well....I've had a long stressful day so far, everything seems to be going wrong at once! I had a flat tire this morning and the puddle of oil on the drive told me it was time to ignore the bouncy ride my car had been giving me and get it checked. Rear shocks are gone...so that can be added to the other list of car repairs. Starter motor needs replacing, lambda sensor has been replaced (but car refuses to believe us so keeps shouting STOP at me on the dash), rear brakes and discs need replacing (found out today the discs are combined with the bearings and ABS, so cost £80 each instead fo £15...great!).

And to top it off, just got my fecal worm count back for my youngster and he's infested with worms! Great...more expense!

Just been one of those days I guess. Had some chicken at lunch time and a bar, and will be going home to have a spag bol and porridge!

Well Day 3 and hopefully a brighter day today! The urgent car part is on order and is being fixed today, the medicine has been bought for the horse and will be administered tomorrow morning then a watchful eye kept on him over the weekend...knowing my luck, he'll colic and I'll ahve to get the vet out! But I hope not.

Scales are down another lb this morning and hopefully by the end of the day I'll be back into ketosis :)

Have updated my signature now to show my birthday gain, no point kidding myself by leaving it out. Need to be accountable for my actions!

Have set myself a date of the end of March to order my wedding dress. I had already bought a dress back when we got engaged, but there isn't any hope of me getting into it now and it came from China and they mucked up the sizes, so it's about a size 12....well I'm currently a 22!

I'd really, really, really like to get back into an 18 for my wedding as I was an 18 when I met Scott 8 years ago. I've spent the majority of the last 8 years as a size 22, occassionally dipping into the 24's and occasionally dipping into a 20.

My younger sister is about the same height/build as me and she is currently 15.9 ish and she's a comfortable 20. So I know I've got at least another 2 stone to go before I can commit to buying another dress....by the end of march?! It's going to be a long shot, but it's 6 weeks away, so it is possible?!

Anyway....2 out of 144 days done and dusted!

Day 5 and finally ketosis is here! Yay!

oops....I didnt think about that! lol. Weigh in is Tuesday and crappy week has ended on a good note. I've got a new car :)

Cool a new car. We're getting rid of the beast and gutted is an understatement!

Always special getting a new car ... enjoy!
k x

ps: what does TOTM mean?

Just found out.... time of the month lol.

Lol...yes time of the month!

New car is a black shogun sport warrior. Google it...its amazing :)

You getting a beemer nikki? What have you got now?

Lol...yes time of the month!

New car is a black shogun sport warrior. Google it...its amazing :)

You getting a beemer nikki? What have you got now?

We've a gas guzzling automatic X5 (BMW). costs £400 in fuel a month! hubby says it's too much. so we're getting a new manual 3 series (BMW) which halves the cost!

i just love love love my X5! :cry:

Having the wierdest period. For about 3 days I have felt like I am about to come on. Getting cramps and pains. Finally came on today, but have only spotted?! I know vlcd can trigger unusual menstrual cycles, but its never happened to me before...its a little bit worrying?

Don't worry about it. it's normal. then next time you could be early then it's all full on then you'll have a week off and it'll happen again!

used to happen to me. i even have break through bleeds on the depo. they've moved it from 12 weeks to 10 weeks and i still get break through bleeding. i was 5 days late getting it this time and was so emotional and hormonal you wouldn't believe!

Hope youre feeling better today kez.... :)

k x

Thanks guys..it seems my totm has finally caught up with me!

Weigh in, in a bit! :) eek

Well weigh in results are 8lbs! yay! Thats the birthday binge gone plus a little more. Am feeling a difference in my stomach and clothes now. I feel less bloated!

I am so fed up with not sleeping! Been really restless for a week.

Back