Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

GO BLUE! Thanks Emz!

caroline g said:
Foo Fan I think that just means as in it's closed to any new people joining as people kept posting asking if they could join.

Ah I see - I'm such a blond lol

whooba whooba whooba! :)

Foo Fan said:
Hi guys - why does it say Challenge Closed in the title - am I missing something????

It's just to stop people from trying to join and being disappointed. The challenge is still running for us lot who are already in.

caroline g said:
Foo Fan I think that just means as in it's closed to any new people joining as people kept posting asking if they could join.

Oops I should've read your post properly, you answered Foo Fighters question already.

2.6lb off for me this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

look at you over halfway there!

Thanks hunny :) its taken soooo long as I keep falling off track but I'm on now and determined to stay that way x

Thanks hunny :) its taken soooo long as I keep falling off track but I'm on now and determined to stay that way x

I am rooting for you --- even if you are on the Black Team! You go, Girl!

Hi ive only been on cd sole source for one week can I join the biggest loser?.. hoping it will give me some thisnporation to go at it hell for leaher?! x

Hi all, lost 5lbs this week. I have decided to quit the diet though as its making me utterly miserable and I ate myself silly yesterday. Hope my loss helps the black team out for this week though. Good luck everyone xx

Hi all, lost 5lbs this week. I have decided to quit the diet though as its making me utterly miserable and I ate myself silly yesterday. Hope my loss helps the black team out for this week though. Good luck everyone xx

Are you going to try something else instead? The calorie counting section on here is very active and supportive if you wanted to give that a try. Or maybe something like weight watchers? I couldn't do CD anymore to be honest, I got to a point where I just resented it. It made having a social life too difficult. So I completely understand your decision and hope that you find something else that works for you.

Hi yes, I started Weight Watchers today instead. I know the losses will be slower but I have Fibromyalgia so having so few calories on CD was making me ill xx

Hi yes, I started Weight Watchers today instead. I know the losses will be slower but I have Fibromyalgia so having so few calories on CD was making me ill xx

You do not have to quit the challenge == not everyone is doing CD. Sal does not care what diet you are using.

Oh great, I will stay then if thats ok xx

I was going to say, I'm not doing CD and I'm still in the challenge so like Mel said, you don't need to leave.

Hi Sal (Surfhunny),

Just saw on Facebook about your nan passing. I am so sorry for you and family. Hugs. I am glad that she did not suffer long and that you were able to be there and supportive of her (and your family) at this time.

Back