Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

As I can't bring myself to step on the scales :eek: let's call it a STS...

STS for me but as i freaked out last week and had a little freak out this week.... too emotional for my own good, not too bad really! next weigh in is about 2 to 3 weeks off. got the zumba conference in london this weekend, hubby's birthday next weekend. then it's no stopping me from then on. spring is in the air and i don't want to be a sweaty betty for it!

Again sorry for lack of results, am on call and just home from work. Im at work until 8pm tomorrow night so I'll try and get them done then. Sorry I feel like I'm letting people down when you're expecting the results but I just can't control work and if I start cranking up the computer now it'll take forever, I need to be up at 6am tomorrow.

Thanks hun x

Ok, Katiebaby and Camille you are to be my inspiration, in the 7 weeks since we started this you have both lost around the 2 stone + mark, while I have been messing around starting and restarting and have lost barely more than a few pounds here and there (which I might add seems to be put back on almost as quickly). Had I put in as much effort as you two I could be in size 16 by now. I shall be focussed this week and get a good loss for the black team, already done 4 pounds, but not in ketosis and I am hitting my danger time (day 3 and 4).... hence the looking at this and waffling, to give me inspiration. Keep up the good work.

People I'm so sorry I'm having major major computer issues yet again, I know it seems like every week I have an excuse sorry.

My aged laptop is having difficulties at the moment. It started with iTunes disappearing completely but it now seems that's a symptom of something bigger and worse. I am trying to sort it out but work is getting in the way and I'm not at all computer literate beyond the basics. At present I can't even access the spreadsheets to email them to someone else to do, so please bare with me, I'm trying my best.

Thanks for your patience.

Surfhunny you are doing a fab job organising the competition & working out the results each week. I applaud you!!!!! Don't stress, work is more important, keep smiling :) xx

Chlo said:
Ok, Katiebaby and Camille you are to be my inspiration, in the 7 weeks since we started this you have both lost around the 2 stone + mark, while I have been messing around starting and restarting and have lost barely more than a few pounds here and there (which I might add seems to be put back on almost as quickly). Had I put in as much effort as you two I could be in size 16 by now. I shall be focussed this week and get a good loss for the black team, already done 4 pounds, but not in ketosis and I am hitting my danger time (day 3 and 4).... hence the looking at this and waffling, to give me inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Thanks chlo mine has been a long time coming to be honest! I am so happy I am still on track I am taking one day at a time.

I have every faith you can do it :) drop me an inbox if you want a chat or add me on fb :)

Surfhunny said:
People I'm so sorry I'm having major major computer issues yet again, I know it seems like every week I have an excuse sorry.

My aged laptop is having difficulties at the moment. It started with iTunes disappearing completely but it now seems that's a symptom of something bigger and worse. I am trying to sort it out but work is getting in the way and I'm not at all computer literate beyond the basics. At present I can't even access the spreadsheets to email them to someone else to do, so please bare with me, I'm trying my best.

Thanks for your patience.

Don't worry :) I understand nothing worse than when your computer fails.

Okay FINALLY I've fixed the problem and got things working again. Results to follow.

Week 7 Results - Halfway There!!

Week 7 Results

Biggest Loser:

:winner:Katiebaby (Black Team) :winner:

Previous weight: 224lbs

Week 7: 217.8lbs

Lost: 6.2lbs - 2.77%

Runners Up:

[FONT=&quot]Oscarsmum[/FONT](Blue Team)
Prev [FONT=&quot]Weight: 156[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 7: 152[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost: 4lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 2.56%[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Chlo[/FONT](Black Team)
[FONT=&quot]Prev Weight: 225[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 7: 222[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost: 3lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 1.33[/FONT]%

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Winning Team

:winner: Black Team :winner:

Black Team
Total % Weight Lost = 0.42 %
Total lbs Lost = 14.7
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blue Team[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total % Weight Lost = 0.09%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total lbs Lost = 1.5lbs[/FONT]

Attachments

• BL Cert wk7.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Black Team wk7.1.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Blue Team wk7.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 42
Yay :))) well done everyone! Well done black team... Fantastic effort!

Well done on your losses this week :0)

My loss this week is 2lb :0) But still 1lb to go to shift my gain x

My update for the week: 1lb off

After a weekend in a hotel where I didn't make the best choices that I could have done, I can't really complain at that.

3.4lb for me this week :) - 214.4lb :)

5lb off for me this week, certainly a pattern going on here lol. I am well pleased with that, I've lost 3 stone 1lb in total since 2nd Jan :)

Fantastic Camille, you must really be noticing a difference now?

Week 8 Weigh in = 241.2lbs....which is 4.2lbs down by my reckoning? :)

Back