Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Yes you can, just get weighed at home or at Boots and that can be your start weight. Then next week when you actually start that'll be your next weight.

Well theres some motivation to not go mad and pig out this week! :p

My current weight it 17st 5lb.

Lovely, thank you. Right off to draw the teams.........

Team Time

Blue Team

Oscarsmum
Lianneksturmey
Lyndzi76
Lily
Ru2thy
Keighleyjo2010
Wannabefitatthirty
Mrs Payne
Bluegirl
MinnieMel
Debziedoo
Jewels7877
xkarina24
Linzois
Gorgeousx

Black Team

Sarahlou
Lea87
Chlo
xxrebeccaxx
Cornishkez
Shanny
Claire87
Carolineg
Surfhunny
Mum24nannie21
Dappymare
Katiebaby
Foo Fan
Great Things
Capparchino

Last edited:
Woooo cone on black team....the comp is on lol-but seriously good luck everyone hope we ate all allot lighter by the end of the challenge xxx

Woooo cone on black team....the comp is on lol-but seriously good luck everyone hope we ate all allot lighter by the end of the challenge xxx

you dead excited lol :D love the typo slip as it's apt but funny too.

great things said:
you dead excited lol :D love the typo slip as it's apt but funny too.

Can u tell I'm quite competetive lol...I realised the typo Haha that's one thing black team deffo won't be doing lol x

Blue Team

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 26
Black Team

Attachments

• Jillian.jpg
    Jillian.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 27
BOB>>>> BOB>>>>> BOB

Unfortunately Nikki Bob always looks after the Blue Team, and you're black lol. I did kill me a little bit to be in the Black team but then it is slightly fitting because it's Jillian who kicks my a$$ in 30 Day Shred so there we go.

I can't wait, I may even blow the dust off my Biggest Loser exercise DVDs. In fact, I deffo will.

:winner:So Let The Game Begin!!!:winner:

Good luck to each and every one of you!
!!

:scale::scale::scale::scale:

Unfortunately Nikki Bob always looks after the Blue Team, and you're black lol. I did kill me a little bit to be in the Black team but then it is slightly fitting because it's Jillian who kicks my a$$ in 30 Day Shred so there we go.

Well, I have the feeling that I'll be arranging for Bob to be supplying me with some very personal training. ;)

The way I am choosing to look at it is that the role of a personal trainer is like a Doctor, and therefore off limits to anyone in his team (kind of like Doctor patient). Which makes him fair game for anyone on the black team.

Woohoo! Go team black - which contains MOST (not all) of the people who helped and supported me when I first started this journey. Surfhunny, great things, shanny and dappymare!

So it kind of feels like an omen that maybe this time will be as positive as the first 2 years ago!

Loads and loads and loads of luck to everyone and hopefully I'll make even more buddies along the way!

Plus BLACK TEAM......we have to do this in memory of Jillian! Who would royal kick our arses!

Oh mel.. Shame shame lol jk.. Im excited im gonna have to put the show on to record.. The one episode that i actually watched a while back totallt changed how i do crunches so im looking forward to the tips

Just a little nudge to those of you who still haven't posted your starting weight, to remember to get it in by tomorrow night x

The way I am choosing to look at it is that the role of a personal trainer is like a Doctor, and therefore off limits to anyone in his team (kind of like Doctor patient). Which makes him fair game for anyone on the black team.

Ha! We are going to be keeping Bob so busy... he won't have time for you.

Back