Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Unfortunately Nikki Bob always looks after the Blue Team, and you're black lol. I did kill me a little bit to be in the Black team but then it is slightly fitting because it's Jillian who kicks my a$$ in 30 Day Shred so there we go.

i was waiting for jillian's picture to post JILLLIAN>>>>>> JILLIAN>>> JILLIAN but i think i got carried away with doing something else lol! :D

The way I am choosing to look at it is that the role of a personal trainer is like a Doctor, and therefore off limits to anyone in his team (kind of like Doctor patient). Which makes him fair game for anyone on the black team.

DROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!

GO BLACK TEAM!!! Hee hee! Xxx

Yay I won't let my blue team members down!!!!:-D I take thyroxine as I have no thyroid gland so my metabolic rate is set by medication n is quite high so hoping this reflects in big numbers.... Started a week ago n lost 18lb in week 1.... Wish that could've been reflected in this comp haha

Wow, I did 16lbs once. 18 is incredible....does that mean you can up your meds and loose double quick? Lol

Off topic, lookslike allot of knowledge on this page so a question....how much is too much water, never go over 4lt but iv done that n I'm really thirsty, I know u can get ill drinking too much-anyone?x

Off topic, lookslike allot of knowledge on this page so a question....how much is too much water, never go over 4lt but iv done that n I'm really thirsty, I know u can get ill drinking too much-anyone?x

i don't think that there is too much water. only time water becomes a problem is when it's drink too quickly. people have died from drinking too much in one go. if you drink 4 to 5 litres over the course of the day i don't see it as a problem especially if you are thirsty!

great things said:
i don't think that there is too much water. only time water becomes a problem is when it's drink too quickly. people have died from drinking too much in one go. if you drink 4 to 5 litres over the course of the day i don't see it as a problem especially if you are thirsty!

I agree with Nikki, over the course of a day it's fine.

Hmm, wonder wats too quick....I get paranoid with stuff like this lol!

Iv just heard u can get water poisoning if u drink too much x

it will be like 2/3 litres in about 20 mins or something daft! if you drink 1 pint an hour over a 12 hour period that's 12 pints of water a day which is around 7 litres of water. this might be too much water! lol!

Hmmm okidok will have a bit more then x

Snap with nikki, if you are thirsty keep going. You're body knows best. You are only in danger if you drink vast amounts very quickly. And then its because you are diluting your body salts.

Feel ok about drinking more now-I'm just a paniker x

Errrr technically yes but u could go into heart failure so I won't do that.... Wen I was young n stupid I did this to lose weight.... It does work, but I got very ill n nearly damaged my heart s after a massive telling off from my mum I vowed never to do it again, plus I have 5 kids so wouldn't put my health at risk xxx but yes if I doubled my dose I would :) xxxx damn side effects!!! Lol

Oh good definately don't feel like bein sick, altough I could just eat a curry right now day 2 back on it n im starving right now x

It ok I was joking! My sister in law has an overactive thyroid and went through a spell of taking slimming pills. She gave herself stomach ulcers and brought on heart palpitations.

If there were miracle pills, someone would be very rich!

Back