Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

There are also anphetamines which I am told work wonders.....if you're prepared to risk your life?! I know people who do that route too!

Nope, it took me years to build up to this week, so im just gonna have to suffer a while longer bringing it back down.

Woooo come on black Team :))))

Im so exited!!!!!

Are we going to have seperate team threads as well or just this one?

The show is going to be so welcome tonight as I hit the end of day 2! Also, Im sure in the ad there is a girl similar weight to me. Head to head

Good luck guys - I'll be watching

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, don't forget to get your weights in if you haven't already by 6pm :0)

I'm really positive about the while weight loss thing. I'm on day 4 *WHOOO*

Mel... MrsP... you're now my enemies! mwahaha :p

I'm not on CD so I won't know most of you so hi :) I'm on black team

Oh my gosh, i didnt know that angie from BL UK had died :-( how sad. rest in peace angie <3

Team black all the way!!! Bring on the challenge !!

caroline g said:
Mel... MrsP... you're now my enemies! mwahaha :p

I'm not on CD so I won't know most of you so hi :) I'm on black team

Hello Caroline, Good luck what diet you doing?

Surfhunny said:
Blue Team

Oscarsmum
Lianneksturmey
Lyndzi76
Lily
Ru2thy
Keighleyjo2010
Wannabefitatthirty
Mrs Payne
Bluegirl
MinnieMel
Debziedoo
Jewels7877
xkarina24
Linzois
Gorgeousx

Black Team

Sarahlou
Lea87
Chlo
xxrebeccaxx
Cornishkez
Shanny
Claire87
Carolineg
Surfhunny
Mum24nannie21
Dappymare
Katiebaby
Foo Fan
Great Things
Capparchino

Do we add our weight to our name on the team lists too? X

OK.. just weighed n did it upstairs, 12.9 took same scales down and I'm I'm 12.3 how can that be? I'm off to boots as my lady isn't back till a week today will update with boots reading later x

Hello Caroline, Good luck what diet you doing?

I'm just calorie counting and doing exercise. I used to do cambridge though but as a poor trainee teacher I can't afford it and the cc and exercise is working for me, I'll stick with that.

Woo Hoo lets go team Black...Can't wait for BL Tonight,:D Hey caroline I rememeber you from cambridge, well done on doing so well with the cc :)

Hi Dappy, I remember you too! I see you've just restarted, good luck! I think a challenge like this will help us all. I've never watching BL before so tonight will be my first time watching it. I'm hoping it'll be motivating so I keep on going!

Hi Dappy, I remember you too! I see you've just restarted, good luck! I think a challenge like this will help us all. I've never watching BL before so tonight will be my first time watching it. I'm hoping it'll be motivating so I keep on going!

yeah back on cd as need the quick losses as have alot planned later in year and need to be slim as main one is going back to horse work and know what employers look for :D

Hopefully the contestants aren't as moaney as previous seasons, usa one is best, but i'm hoping the uk one will be better and have different class of contestants who work there arses off:D.

Back