Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

caroline g said:
Aww greatthings I hope he's ok, let us know how it goes.

All these losses are great, well done! I feel like I'm going to be letting Black Team down now though, there's no way that I'll be able to match these losses as I'm not on a meal replacement diet. That didn't bother me, I accepted that I wouldn't be biggest loser any week but thought the challenge would still keep me motivated. I didn't think about how instead I'm taking the place of someone who is on a TFR and would have bigger losses that would help my team more!

I wouldnt worry about it, I'm on a TFR and my losses are small, and to be honest while it is a team challenge, it's still more about personal losses and motivation to keep going. The team part of the challenge only evolved because it was so popular. No one is going to feel let down so long as everyone puts the effort in.

How do I enter this challenge? Is it too late now? x

Jewel77 said:
How do I enter this challenge? Is it too late now? x

I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of people about whether they still want to be involved. There's another lady who's also waiting to see if they drop out. I'll let you know on Monday if that's okay.

That's great, thank you x

How long does bl run for can I ask?x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
10th week...7lb
total loss.....36lb
need to loose.........47lb

I thought it was 13 weeks but I've just put the first episode on now and it says 1/27 so I'm confused. But our challenge will run for 13 weeks because that was what I said originally and I don't want to go changing the goal posts for people.

If anyone gets to target before the end of the challenge then that's wonderful!!!

Surfhunny said:
I thought it was 13 weeks but I've just put the first episode on now and it says 1/27 so I'm confused. But our challenge will run for 13 weeks because that was what I said originally and I don't want to go changing the goal posts for people.

If anyone gets to target before the end of the challenge then that's wonderful!!!

I'm sure I'll still be on this road next year!

lyndzi76 said:
I'm sure I'll still be on this road next year!

Nope I think you'll get there this year!!! I have faith in this challenge and in all of us doing it.

Aww greatthings I hope he's ok, let us know how it goes.

All these losses are great, well done! I feel like I'm going to be letting Black Team down now though, there's no way that I'll be able to match these losses as I'm not on a meal replacement diet. That didn't bother me, I accepted that I wouldn't be biggest loser any week but thought the challenge would still keep me motivated. I didn't think about how instead I'm taking the place of someone who is on a TFR and would have bigger losses that would help my team more!

Hey hun, I'm on ss and my loss is looking like a naff one this week so don't worry about it, plus this is the first week so as you know on cd you have a huge loss to start with, so pretty sure you'll be close to us in the rest of the challenge :)

Plus if it motivates you and keeps you on track then that's what the challenge is about :D x

Disaster alert!! I've eaten food!! But it's behind me now back on it as of NOW.

I can do this, I can do this, I cam do this.

Sorry Blue Team x x

I've gotta confess too!! Major slip this eve - but def back on track from tomorrow (well now actually, as I'm not gonna eat anything else). So sorry. x

Me too guys. But thats why we're all here. 2 full days to rein it back in for weigh in!

I shouldn't say this but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has cheated! But it's not happening again.
Are we al back on CD 100% from now? x x

Yep! I feel very disappointed in myself and I can't even say it was worth it which only makes me feel worse! back on track now gotta shift these pounds got a bridesmaid dress to fit into!! x

Ive got a wedding dress to get into! We gotta do this! Lol

7th July...you?

7th July...you?

cornishkez said:
7th July...you?

I want to be 13 stone by 15th April (as that is possibly my return to work day)
That means I have 46lb to loose by then and scoffing spaghetti bolognese won't help me do that.
I don't think I'll do it but I can but try. x

Add a 3 lbs loss to the blue team :D sry its not as impressive as most of you guys but im pretty happy with that lol

Back