Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

MrsPayne212 said:
Add a 3 lbs loss to the blue team :D sry its not as impressive as most of you guys but im pretty happy with that lol

Thats great, it's a loss and on any other diet it would probably of only been 1lb. From now on mine will be very slow.
You just got back from weigh in?

Dont compare it to other losses, just set it as your own benchmark to compare to. 3lb is gteat!

3lb is a fab loss

By tuesdays airing of BL shanny.

3lbs is still great Mrs P, well done! I don't think I'll get that this week, the scales are at a bit of a standstill for me, even when I'm sticking to it. I've been doing a lot of exercise the past 10 days or so though, so I'm wondering if it's because of that. Will have to find my measuring tape and do my measurements if I don't get a good loss, hopefully they'll be positive and stop me being disappointed!

I take it back, they're FINALLY starting to move again! Dropped 1lb since yesterday, would like to have another drop off by Tuesday though. Fingers crossed.

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback :). My norm is about 1.5-2. I weigh myself at home i dont go to meetings or anything.. Lol my support sysytem is on here :)

I'm still waiting for 3 people to respond with their start weights. As there are 3 people on the waiting list I've sent messages to them giving them until tomorrow to give their start weights. If I haven't heard by then the people on the wait list will be given the places.

MrsPayne212 said:
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback :). My norm is about 1.5-2. I weigh myself at home i dont go to meetings or anything.. Lol my support sysytem is on here :)

What diet you doing?
So 2 lb is an amazing loss. x

MrsPayne212 said:

What diet you doing?
So 3 lb is an amazing loss. x

Im following the weight watchers, but i dont attend the meetings or anything like that.. I get all my support and any help.i need from on here.. Everyone is so helpful and amazing. This is the first challenge ive done on here but im really liking the motivation its giving me so far :)

Hi LOSERS!!!!

QUOTE=katiebaby;4488219]Weighed in today :) 13lb loss new weight 242 :D yay!! *does the happy dance*[/QUOTE]

I so wish you were BLUE TEAM! What a loss! Whoop!

Disaster alert!! I've eaten food!! But it's behind me now back on it as of NOW.

I can do this, I can do this, I cam do this.

Sorry Blue Team x x

I've not been awesome either -- but I promise to do better.

I've gotta confess too!! Major slip this eve - but def back on track from tomorrow (well now actually, as I'm not gonna eat anything else). So sorry. x

Come on BLUE TEAM!!!

I shouldn't say this but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has cheated! But it's not happening again.
Are we al back on CD 100% from now? x x

We have until Tuesday to right these wrongs! I am chugging the water and going to do some fitness.

Im following the weight watchers, but i dont attend the meetings or anything like that.. I get all my support and any help.i need from on here.. Everyone is so helpful and amazing. This is the first challenge ive done on here but im really liking the motivation its giving me so far :)

You are doing so fab!

I just broke open and set up my Biggest Loser US game for the DS Lite. It made my avatar fat :cry: It was like when the wiifit blew me up! :sigh: I am hoping that it actually slims as I lose weight.

I have Blue DS... Blue Team I was meant to be! ;)

Mel

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for 3 people to respond with their start weights. As there are 3 people on the waiting list I've sent messages to them giving them until tomorrow to give their start weights. If I haven't heard by then the people on the wait list will be given the places.

I'm waiting in the wings :D

:welcome:please can we welcome Camille. :welcome:

She'll be taking the place of Sarah Lou on the Black team. I've had a message from Sarah Lou saying it wasn't her who wanted to be involved. (I have no record of her asking to join either, so I think I've had a moment of madness and made it up).:booboo:

Welcome Camille to the best team on the planet :p

Yay team Black!!!!

7lbs off for me and the Black Team. Not the biggest first week loss in the world, but I haven't gone sole source yet so am really pleased. SS tomorrow though so I am hoping for a biggie next week.

Maybe not the biggest but still fan-bloody-tastic! Well done!

Back