Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

weigh in tomorrow. not brill be ok. had 1 hell of a week.

Chlo said:
7lbs off for me and the Black Team. Not the biggest first week loss in the world, but I haven't gone sole source yet so am really pleased. SS tomorrow though so I am hoping for a biggie next week.

Thats great. Half a stone. Well done especially since you've not been sole source. x

great things said:

Anything will be great after the week you've had (back at work and hospitals)
Good luck x

Well done Chlo.... Come on black team :D

Well done chlo!!

Kind of been 100% today...no naughty foods have passed my lips. But nowhere near enough water. I know this because ive been for a wee 3 times...all day! Id be doing that an hour if the water was up to scratch! Tomorrow to flush through before weigh in :)

We're full at the mo hun, but I think we're waiting on a few people to respond. If they dont by tomorrow then there are spaces again I believe?

Good Morning, I decided to weigh myself this morning as it is just a week since I started so will have my weigh day on Mondays on my own scales & I did weigh myself last Monday before I started so it will be a 'truer' loss. I am totally buzzing! I started at 20st 7lb and today I weigh...........19st 7lb WOOOOHOOOOOO I can't believe it!!!!! I lost 14lb in one week!!!!!:scale:
Go Team Black xx

Morning All --

Black Team is seriously kicking some booty here! Wow!

7lbs off for me and the Black Team. Not the biggest first week loss in the world, but I haven't gone sole source yet so am really pleased. SS tomorrow though so I am hoping for a biggie next week.

Congrats! 1/2 a stone in a week!!! WOW!

You and the lil' Dude. (((((HUGS)))) I hope you both have a better day. I'll check your diary to see if he needed those stitches redone. Poor lamb. Bless.

Anything will be great after the week you've had (back at work and hospitals)
Good luck x

My thoughts exactly.

ok will someone contact me if a space becomes available?

MRSDD -- If people are posting on their phones, they can't see your signature, so my question might be confusing. Are you 43 weeks pregnant at the moment? Three weeks overdue? Or did you have the baby and are going to start trying to lose the weight right away?

I am asking because a) I am surprised that the medical people let you go over by three weeks, and b) I am impressed that a new mother is willing to jump into a weight loss challenge right away. Congrats if the baby has arrived and if not -- fingers crossed it does soon.

Good Morning, I decided to weigh myself this morning as it is just a week since I started so will have my weigh day on Mondays on my own scales & I did weigh myself last Monday before I started so it will be a 'truer' loss. I am totally buzzing! I started at 20st 7lb and today I weigh...........19st 7lb WOOOOHOOOOOO I can't believe it!!!!! I lost 14lb in one week!!!!!:scale:
Go Team Black xx

WOW! You should be on the real Biggest Loser! Impressive.

Blue Team... I think we are in trouble!

Mel

I was thinking the same thing Mel - my loss on week 5 isn't going to huge, even with all the exercise of erecting a marquee and running around managing a wedding on Saturday! My scales are showing 3lbs and get official weigh in at 10am tomorrow.

Come on the Blues!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok so it's Monday morning and I still haven't heard from the two others, so I'm going to contact the first two on the waiting list and see if they're still interested.

Morning Ladies, Day 2 back on the wagon today. The scales are looking kinder again this morning, my loss wont be as amazing as some of the others, but I am hoping I dont let the Black team down!

It's all about %'s though and I know that we have some higher starting weights on Black Team (me included), so I dont think we'll be able to guess the winner as it'll come down to body mass lost, not the number of lbs.

I was thinking the same think about MRSDD's signature. I think she has had the baby though and the ticker has just kept going.

Roll on tomorrow's weigh in...am quite excited!

Morning all

Well, 6lbs off this week, so v chuffed! Thought it would have been less as a few wee 'blips' this week, so now even more motivated to stay on track

Go Blue Team!

Linzois
:D

Morning all.

Well weigh day today and after 100% on cd ss+ i've lost 1lb:mad: sorry to let the black team down with me crappy body as it's proper rebelled this week holding on to everything, so hoping for a super duper loss next week as on ss now to see if that helps.

Sorry black team but I was 100%:D xx

Morning all.

Well weigh day today and after 100% on cd ss+ i've lost 1lb:mad: sorry to let the black team down with me crappy body as it's proper rebelled this week holding on to everything, so hoping for a super duper loss next week as on ss now to see if that helps.

Sorry black team but I was 100%:D xx

a loss is a loss. well done whoop whoop!

right. first weigh in. my week was a mix of ss+ then 810 as i was struggling. heading back to ss+ for a couple of days.

4lbs is my official cd weigh in loss. must say that my scales were another lb more generous! 4lbs. not my 7lbs but pretty good after this past week!

Back