Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

I dont think it was just a week for them i think it was since they did the WI to get on the show and i heard one of the guys saying hed checked himself a few weeks before. Cause yea there is no way they fould loose that much

Here I am again failing. I can't do CD at the moment but I have given up on weight loss. Reasons I feel I can't do CD at the moment-
1) Lack of cash while on maternity
2) Struggling with seeing to my little boy during the night due to lack of energy
3) Picking at food while weaning my little boy
4) At home all day with food temptations

Please feel free to tell me I'm talking rubbish and can still do CD but think I'm going to battle on with weight loss the old fashion, slow way - Exercise and calorie counting. I did want to loose the weight for going back to work but once I'm back at work and have more cash and less temptations I think I will get back on CD.

Thank you for your support all

Hope no one mines if I remain in the challenge even though I'm not on meal replacements.

x x

Sorry to hear that, the cash and time aspect can be pretty tough, I know I've had to cut back to afford it. There is an alternative though, the exante diet works out 25 quid a week if you buy a months work and you can order it online so there's no meetings involved. Good luck with whatever diet you decide to do :)

Here I am again failing. I can't do CD at the moment but I have given up on weight loss. Reasons I feel I can't do CD at the moment-
1) Lack of cash while on maternity
2) Struggling with seeing to my little boy during the night due to lack of energy
3) Picking at food while weaning my little boy
4) At home all day with food temptations

Please feel free to tell me I'm talking rubbish and can still do CD but think I'm going to battle on with weight loss the old fashion, slow way - Exercise and calorie counting. I did want to loose the weight for going back to work but once I'm back at work and have more cash and less temptations I think I will get back on CD.

Thank you for your support all

Hope no one mines if I remain in the challenge even though I'm not on meal replacements.

x x

There are people doing Weight Watchers, etc. on this challenge. Sally opened it up to anyone who appiled before the teams got full. And, the WWers are doing pretty well.

So, do what you can keep going -- and if you are sursing you shouldn't be on a VLCD anyway.

Has anyone been watching BL Australia? I've just started it, spent most of the first two episodes bawling my eyes out!

Has anyone been watching BL Australia? I've just started it, spent most of the first two episodes bawling my eyes out!

No, I should give it go.

It's much better than the UK one! I think I like it more than the US one too. The dreamy Shannan Ponton helps with that though I think, he's even better than Bob!

Better than BOB! Say it isn't so!

ShannanPonton.jpg
bob.jpg

Well, it looks as if Shannon Ponton is not gay, so that is a plus for us women (because I am pretty sure Bob Harper is).

which one's bob? the one on the left is much better looking facially - but has ugly, over-formed pecs. The one on the right has a more attractive body.

I'll stop objectifying now...:eek:

which one's bob? the one on the left is much better looking facially - but has ugly, over-formed pecs. The one on the right has a more attractive body.

I'll stop objectifying now...:eek:

OMG! You do not know WHO Bob Harper is!!!
2011+0319+Bob+Harper.png

Definitely better than Bob! The aussie accent gives him an even bigger boost in my opinion as well. I'm definitely a Shannon fan! Hubba hubba...

Shannan's pecs are no more defined than Bob's I would say, just a different angle. Believe me, I've studied them greatly haha

OMG! You do not know WHO Bob Harper is!!!
2011+0319+Bob+Harper.png
I don't have whatever channel it is. Also - tried the uk one but it's not really my kind of tv.

I don't think I'd enjoy the WIs if I hadn't seen how they'd got to that point

caroline g said:
It's much better than the UK one! I think I like it more than the US one too. The dreamy Shannan Ponton helps with that though I think, he's even better than Bob!

Which series is it? Who's in it? I've got 2 series sky+d just wondering if a new one has started and when. So many questions lol sorry.

I do love Shannan he's gorgeous, but I'm still Bobs girl lol. My favouritey face is Jessie Pavelka off Obese: A Year To Save My Life :)

image-3035337986.png

Jessie Pavelka mmmmmmm

Back