Biggest Loser - DQ's Gonna-B-Minis!

7 pounds this week....although i don't know how!

no i couldnt get weighed coz we were in Bristol!!! and its a +2 this week and no weigh in now until 29th Feb :(

My apologies for not participating in the team spirit of late. I have a few personal probs that have meant that I haven't been focusing on my diet. xx

Nig hugs Nce1 you look after yourself!!!

Hi all,

Long time since I've checked in. Regret to say I've lost nowt in weight this week but have shed inches . So clothes are fitting better but can't contribute to the team's loss. Here's hoping for one big loss in the last week of the challenge.

Hi Team,
:scale: I am real pleased about a fab 6.5lb loss, after a true to plan week. If only I'd been as good in the 3 weeks prior then I would have smashed my 3st in 8 weeks target. Still, 34.5lb can't be sniffed at.

:thankyou: you all for your support during the challenge.

xxx

You've done well the whole way through!
I've been in Germany for the last 3 weigh-ins and so haven't been able to contribute. I'll still be here next week too! :mad:
Good luck to the rest of the team for the last week!

Hi Team,
:scale: I am real pleased about a fab 6.5lb loss, after a true to plan week. If only I'd been as good in the 3 weeks prior then I would have smashed my 3st in 8 weeks target. Still, 34.5lb can't be sniffed at.

:thankyou: you all for your support during the challenge.

xxx

Ruddy well done honey!!! :clap: :clap:

Back