Biggest Loser - DQ's Gonna-B-Minis!

i get weighed Friday and i'm excited coz i actually feel slimmer

I am such a dunce - I have just put together you weigh day and realised something! I need weigh in results by Wednesday, so it would be your weight fom last Friday that we use this week!!!

So if you could just let me know what your result was last Friday I will fill in the spreadsheet! :)

lol D-Q it was the +4 from the car accident

oh yay well i lost 2lbs tonight :-D so when's that put in?

Evening all and well done for keeping motivated team WE CAN DO IT!!!! Well i've had a lovely day today had 4l of water and a cd bar and 2 scrummy meals looking forward to tomorrow :)

Evening all hope we've all had a lovely start to the week i'm on my 3rd litre of water i've had 1 bourbon cream but aside from that another great day :) How everyone else doing and WHERE ARE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Hi Nina,

Doing great thanks but otherwise an uneventful Monday. Done 2 shakes + 3L so far and no tea/coffee so I best get going on 4th litre and 2 shakes before bed time. A CD binge if you will :D.
Tomorrow is my 3rd WI and can't wait to see what that brings.

Hi ya Team,

I'm down 3lb this week.

Myrtlemoo, you stayed the same through a tough patch, that's got to be a positive in my book.:)

Evening all and well done on the wi's and a stay the same is a lot better than a gain especially in a stressful week coz i know thats usually when i crumble!!!

Lookig forward to wi on friday although i've swollen up on my back again and in a ot of pain with my whiplash again grrrrrr but had 3.5l of water today :)

Well girls i'm very upset, got weighed on friday and i've somehow put 5lbs on :'( i'm mortified i've let myself and you lot down i'm so sorry :'( MY family and CDC think it's water retention coz i'm so puffed up....cant even get my E ring off when it was falling off a few weeks ago but i'm really really gutted

Hey Nina, big :hug99: I have had some mega water retention in my time, and I know how horrendous it can make you feel. So sorry mate :patback:

Back