Biggest Loser - DQ's Gonna-B-Minis!

Not gonna let it get me down though i'm going to have another fantastic week, the scales cannot deceive me forever!!!!

I've changed my target too so i don't put myself in a negative frame of mind that i've got too far to go i can and WILL do this!!!!

It's heading for that time of week again - please can you make sure I get your weigh in results as soon as possible tomorrow please. I am away on Friday so will be posting all the results I get by Thursday evening at the latest :) Good luck Gonna-B-Minis :vibes:

Hope everyone is doing well, i actuall managed to go for a swim on Monday, did 34 lengths then spent 20mins in the hydrotherapy pool but it was rather silly i've been off sick since evil neck lol BUT i havent used it as an excuse to snack, need to push the water a lil bit more but according to my scales i'm 4lbs lighter than i was on Sunday but we'll see what friday brings!!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend away DQ, i'm still very excited about tomorrow, hope everyone's doing well!!!!

Well 4lbs gone tonight woohoo well done everyone!!!

Have a great week everyone, had a bit of a blippy weekend but it was planned so all's good, back 100% today and 1l down good luck all xxx

DQ how was your weekend?

Hi Team,

I've been weak and a bit silly with food and so I apologise for the impact this will have on this weeks team result. After a few days of chaos followed by SS over the last 3 days, I shed a grand total of 3 oz, yes that's 3 ounces since my last weigh in. I've got myself in hand now, thankfully so I hope next week will see much better results.

xxx

YAY people on the board woohoo :-D!!!

DQ glad you had a wonderful time, i'd love to go to Hastings bet it was beautiful!!!

Hiya Plus lovely to see you hun and 3oz is STILL A LOSS missus!!!!!! You know where you've gone wrong, it's a little blip throw yourself head first back onto that wagon and let's roll!!!!

Yummymummy congrats on the 2lbs loss we're doing really great girls!!!!!

I'll miss WI this Friday so i'm hoping for a super duper result the Friday after i'm away this weekend in Bristol for nieces 1st birthday i'm gonna be good, party food doesnt really appeal to me and nieces mum is very good she always does lovely salad stuff on the spread too :)

wont have one until Friday from me i'm afraid DQ where's everyone else???????????

Back