Biggest loser final

*lil*

Gold Member
So who's gonna win?

And what do you think to their new looks?

They all look really good so far. The women all look do much more attractive,- well it's amazing what a good film of make up can do for you! Gym sweats not a good look for anyone :) lol

Paddy looks amazing!

Terri22 said:
OMG what about Claire - amazing loss!!!!

She looks like a completely different person!

It's just finished on itv. :(
So glad will won and paddy won the holiday! They both looked amazing I still cant believe how skinny paddy was !!

I can't believe how shockingly poor these results are compared to the US ones

2 and 3 stones in 21 weeks?? You could get that doing WW or SW on your own

I can't believe how shockingly poor these results are compared to the US ones

2 and 3 stones in 21 weeks?? You could get that doing WW or SW on your own

yes I agree I was really surprised by their overall totals, like u say u could do that doing ww / sw

Noooo why did I read this lol it's not on tv3 till Wednesday!!

Ther is a biggest loser u tube video of a former winner in the USA! She was bn interviewed said that a week in the house isn't always a week it cud be 2 weeks or some times 5 days! She said it wasn't very truthful and she ended up with an eating disorder after it!!!

I thought it very strange how they pride themselves on losing weight by healthy diet and excercise and then they bring out the shakes diet!!!

I stopped watching the british version after the first few weeks - american one much better, the big guys hit 100 lb loss in the first 8-10 weeks!

But shake diets are nutritionally balanced, not unhealthy?:confused:

They arent "unhealthy" persay, but artificial vitamins are never gonna be good for you long term, instead of getting them from REAL food. Exante isn't exactly wonderful for your colon either (hence the requirement of so much water)

I think the point mrsmoose was trying to make is that BL bangs on SO MUCH about healthy food eating your veg and no crash diets etc, yet they bring out shake diets!!!

hannata said:
They arent "unhealthy" persay, but artificial vitamins are never gonna be good for you long term, instead of getting them from REAL food. Exante isn't exactly wonderful for your colon either (hence the requirement of so much water)

I think the point mrsmoose was trying to make is that BL bangs on SO MUCH about healthy food eating your veg and no crash diets etc, yet they bring out shake diets!!!

Yup sorry that's what I meant! USA ESP hav commented on how crash diets are bad for you etc etc!
Don't get me wrong I'm on exante so I'm not dissin it just sayin it's odd they bring the shakes out! Ya have to wonder r the contestants on these aswel and pretending to eat 3 meals a day?!

Back