Biggest Loser online

Katyo

I love the biggest loser USA and have watched up to season 7, and find it really motivates me when following CD. Now I no longer have a TV and only watch things online or DVDs. I have looked to buy some biggest loser series dvds which dont appear to exist so was wondering if anyone knows how it is possible to watch it online? I would love to watch it again, it keeps me feeling positive. Just thought someone out there might know......

Anyone???!! ;)

If there is a way - I haven't found it yet!

Me either, you just have to wait for it to hit our channels!

I watch Losing It with Jillian Michaels & the last 10lbs bootcamp, they are on Sky if you have it. There's also Thintervention with Jackie Warner but that's a bit rubbish ;)

I love the biggest loser!! New series started ob sky a couple weeks ago on tues nights. flicking thro my tv guide last night I noticed biggest loser Australia on all weekend skyliving/skylivingit (can't remember which on) don't think I can justify sitting in front of the telly all weekend but def one to record!!

I've got The Biggest Loser for the Xbox kinect and it's fantastic. I did it for the first time yesterday and only did a little 30min workout - but it was brill. Glad that i've got a little bit more energy now and can try a bit of light exercise lolxx

Back