Biggest Loser

andyfofo

anyone else a fan? i have just watched Season 8 of the US show and become totally hooked, its really inspiratonal when you see people losing 230lbs+ in a few months :eek: i wonder why its not as popular here when its one of the biggest reality TV shows in the US, especially since we're catching up on the yanks with obesity :eek:

i totally love jillian michaels, cant wait to start on season 9 tomorrow :D

I love the US version - never got into the UK version... I think Bob and Jillian are great :) I've been watching the latest season on the NBC website using a proxy server (Hotspot Shield) so I'm only a week behind with the latest episode!

i wonder why its not as popular here when its one of the biggest reality TV shows in the US, especially since we're catching up on the yanks with obesity :eek:

i totally love jillian michaels, cant wait to start on season 9 tomorrow :D

I bet if it was on a non satellite channel it would be massive.

Where have you been watching it, Ive been catching as many as possible on Sky but have loads of seasons still to see

yeahh same here, the australian one is quite good tho :) im not too keen on bob myself, he's too mr nice guy for my tastes :p

i just download them (legally of course) :p

well actually the UK version is on ITV now, but its just not as good, from the trainers to the fact the main prize is now £10,000 compared the US versions quarter of a million dollars :p

and im downloading them :p

how many posts do i need to pm?

i know, they were quite hard to find, even for someone with a demonoid membership which usually has all the latest shows and movies before other places, but i eventually found them and the australian ones :p

I love biggest loser! But I only have freeview nt sky so very rarely get the chance to watch it,andy is there one on itv at the min? Wot time is it usually on? X

hi mummytwo, i dont know when the UK one is on, buts its usually around this time of year i think. when it is on its weekdays at 4pm on ITV 1

heres the weblink(i think you can watch the UK shows on it);

The Biggest Loser UK

You need 50 so PLEASE get posting ;)

ahh okay, i'll try my best to fill my lighter life diary with some ramblings til i get to 50, then i'll pm you with where and how to get them, as well as a nifty wee program that stops unwanted people snooping on your internet connection while your "liberating" your programs (legally of course) ;)

i have no idea where those are, any chance of a link? ;)

i love both the us and auz ones and sky plus them. Really help keep me focused.

i love jillian shes so fine :)
and bob well that guy is awesome

I am loving the Australian one, I record it every night and watch it the next evening, it has me on the edge of my seat! If it wasn't for Cam I wouldn't have finally got on my exercise bike two weeks ago :) Its such a huge motivation.

I LOVE the biggest loser US and found them a great motivator when I first did LL total! I'm on holiday visiting family in the states so have been able to see them here and am up to date with season 9! How great would it be to go there for a week!!!

Last edited:
Back