Biggest Loser...

I'm so annoyed, I think I missed an episode! Watched the final last night thinking that I had seen them all, and they had all done a marathon?! And then tonight they've all lost loads more weight than they had the week before.
Danny was completely unrecognisable, I'm sorry Rudy didn't win though.

Edit: I can't have missed a week, a week ago the posts are on here about the money lady then the final. Why didn't they show more of the marathon?!

Last edited:
They did show the marathon. Quite a lot of it. They had contestants from the previous series and the occasional family member along the route to run with them a little bit. This weeks was 4 hours, but I cant remember if the 4 hours was part marathon part finale or whether all 4 hours was the build up and the finale. Ive slept since then.

Hmm... I wonder if its still on the sky box...

I've just noticed that Sky1 are repeating another season of TBL USA starting next Monday lunchtime - it's the couples season which is Series 7 I think. I didn't watch this when it was on the Real Lives channel recently but now that Season 8 is over I need my fix :D I've series linked it just wanted to let everyone know about this!

Aww, I have watched all of season 7. I was looking to see if they were putting another series on, disappointing that its one I have seen.

They did show the marathon. Quite a lot of it. They had contestants from the previous series and the occasional family member along the route to run with them a little bit. This weeks was 4 hours, but I cant remember if the 4 hours was part marathon part finale or whether all 4 hours was the build up and the finale. Ive slept since then.

Hmm... I wonder if its still on the sky box...

Oh... I've been watching it on SkyPlayer it was just the usual length and just the finale. 4 hours?! Damn, would have liked to have seen that. Read race report style accounts of the marathon so that will do for me.

Well she didn't run up to him to share her delight in winning so not sure what its all about. They must look a right odd couple when out and about.

I dont think they revealed their relationship until after the show finished. Besides, with everything going on with Antoine and his proposal, it would have been a bit glory-stealing to start banging on about their new relationship maybe...

Shame Sky showed the 2 episodes back to back like that even for a die hard fan 3 or 4 hours is just a bit much

Me too. I think its a bit weird that they are showing season 7 now straight after season 8, even though its at a different time of day - they only finished showing it the first time just before real lives finished.

Back