Biggest Loser!

hendopig said:
This is the first year I've watched it - what's the apple and seed incident!?

One of the trainers on the Uk one made her team only eat apples and seeds before the weigh in (instead of normal food) and they got great losses. Then they were found out and Angie the trainer was booted off the show.

Angie has committed suicide in real life since but that's not related to her being booted off - she had personal issues.

Now to be fair we don't know it was suicide.
She was found on beachy head which is notorious for having a "lovers leap" and she had broken up with her girlfriend but she could easily have slipped or died from natural causes.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

And me!!! I feel so so sorry for Sarah. I am a bit miffed, I mean - it's not all about the biggest loser is it? It's about tactics and cliques etc etc...

Has it always been like this? This is the first series I've watched completely.

And me!!! I feel so so sorry for Sarah. I am a bit miffed, I mean - it's not all about the biggest loser is it? It's about tactics and cliques etc etc...

I'm the same jaylou & its really disappointing to see them singling out the ones who try the hardest :(

No, I don't think so. I thought tonight how horrible the tactics were towards Sarah, but then they all want to win. Feel quite bad for the white team tonight :(
Kevin keeps referring to "the white team" as if they're the enemy and one of them's his bloody wife!

Last edited:
Why does the show not let us see what the contestants are eating? I know exercise helps us lose weight but most of it is down to what we are putting in our mouths. We never see them eat a meal and surely this has the biggest impact on loss? :confused: Don't get it, and does it explain the small loses?

Ooooh, shocker!!! I thought Sarah was out. Thank goodness for that, s*d their pact. Stupid people! Sarah deserves to stay.

Yep, as for the food - it's never mentioned is it? Wonder why that is.......

So pleased Amy mac voted out tamara! I feel really bad for Sarah coz her card is marked by all them muppets and their 'pact'. They sound like their at school!

Love they said they were betrayed - made my evening them having a shock :) moooohahahahaha *evil laugh*

hendopig said:
So pleased Amy mac voted out tamara! I feel really bad for Sarah coz her card is marked by all them muppets and their 'pact'. They sound like their at school!

Love they said they were betrayed - made my evening them having a shock :) moooohahahahaha *evil laugh*

This too. So pleased. X

Ditto to you all. Really felt for Sarah! Mean people :(

I feel so sorry for Sarah, yes she does cry a lot, but I felt this week, everyone was against her. I'm so glad she wasn't voted off.

What is really annoying me is all this talk about a pact, BL should knock it on it's head & stop telling the viewers all about it.

I did see Jessie really participate in the competition this week, she was acting like she wanted to win.

But how much fun will next week be when they're all against each other:D

you know what? i absolutely hate this series- i'm serious.

last season was NOTHING like this- there weren't any cliques that i remember, the contestants were awesome and had a lot of likability.

i loved the pink team and sarah. now, i really want sarah to win- but i don't think she's going to last- too much tactical voting and cliques- that is not fair at all and not what TBL is about. The producers should do something about it.

Still routing for Sarah all the way- she's going to do AWESOME!! even if she gets voted out- she'll be the best one there on the last episode!

LittleFlutterby said:
you know what? i absolutely hate this series- i'm serious.

last season was NOTHING like this- there weren't any cliques that i remember, the contestants were awesome and had a lot of likability.

i loved the pink team and sarah. now, i really want sarah to win- but i don't think she's going to last- too much tactical voting and cliques- that is not fair at all and not what TBL is about. The producers should do something about it.

Still routing for Sarah all the way- she's going to do AWESOME!! even if she gets voted out- she'll be the best one there on the last episode!

Agree entirely! Have always enjoyed BL and this year it's all about game playing and tactical voting and it's dull! I'm irritated by Gerard's whining, Jessie's smirk and Kevin's game playing and back stabbing. They're like a bunch of kids. Perhaps if they stopped watching each other and started concentrating they'd lose more weight!

I really like Sarah, if the programme was on effort and motivation she'd win hands down but I don't see her winning it which is sad.

I will watch it to the end and see how they all do but I'm not sure I'll bother next series, the producers could easily stop the tactical voting by having challenges each week for elimination but I guess they're more interested in juicy TV than seeing the competitor who's worked the hardest win.

Back