Biggest Loser!

I'd love Sarah to win, can't believe the Uncle saying his Niece was out of order, after he had filled her basket in America ???

This is why this programme is beginning to irritate me, its more about the drama than the weight loss, each of these people should be forgetting about alliances and concentrating on their own weight losses after all thats why they applied to be on the show.

In my opinion im loving Obese a year to dave my life more,the biggest loser is losing its charm and inspiration

ps someone cut gerrards hair pleeeeaaasssseeeee

ejgemmag said:

LOL yes! And please also stop him whining and whinging all the time. I bet his bird dumps him the second they get home.

Kevin seems to be a nasty piece of work with his tactical voting and influencing. I Hope they are mortified when they watch it back and realise how nasty it all comes across.

I get really annoyed watching this program now! Bah!

they would have all had to end up voting each other off next week anyway would they not?
As for Gerard? - oh my goodness........ What a wee pain in the bum :D

This is why this programme is beginning to irritate me, its more about the drama than the weight loss, each of these people should be forgetting about alliances and concentrating on their own weight losses after all thats why they applied to be on the show.

In my opinion im loving Obese a year to dave my life more,the biggest loser is losing its charm and inspiration

I love Obese a year to save my life too!! I am enjoying Biggest Loser but enjoyed the last series more. What I don't understand is why do the contestants on the USA version seem to lose more on a weekly basis, is there food monitored more closely I wonder ??:confused:

I can't believe how these people aren't losing more weight, the only thing I can think is that they're wasting so much energy on tactics and ganging up on people that they're not paying attention to their own weight loss.

I was like 'yay amy mac' well done for being a bigger person and keeping in the person she felt deserved to stay rather than bowing to peer pressure and voting tactically.

:8855: I was thinking exactly that last night ejgemmag! You would think with all the money the production team must be spending on taking them to Florida they could have thrown in a cheap hair cut!
Agree with everyone - so unfair on poor Sarah. xxx

:8855: I was thinking exactly that last night ejgemmag! You would think with all the money the production team must be spending on taking them to Florida they could have thrown in a cheap hair cut!
Agree with everyone - so unfair on poor Sarah. xxx

by the looks of it- the makeovers are next week... ;)

Poor Sarah, so glad she didn't get voted off xxx

Kevin the bully needs to go next!

And as for whining Gerard, I was truly hoping that the tractor tyre fell on him:eek:

Just caught up, I was really pleased with Amy Mac's choice... though I don't half wish bloody Kevin or Gerard had gone. They rile me - how is it in the US version the men are all sportsman like, and supportive, and in ours they're manipulative whiny cliquey shits? Irritates me. Hope next week they get what's coming to them, because K & Gwill turn on Laura and Jessie without a second thought!

I can't stand the UK version, most of them are just whiny and nasty. Whereas the US version the nasty ones (remember Tracey?!) are the minority.

Totally agree with all of you. Can't stand Kevin. Its really bad that someone with that much to lose is being so nasty. He, of all people, should understand that they are all there to lose weight, not to play stupid games! Hope he goes next!

Totally agree with all of you. Can't stand Kevin. Its really bad that someone with that much to lose is being so nasty. He, of all people, should understand that they are all there to lose weight, not to play stupid games! Hope he goes next!

I just don't get what's going on this year - all these stupid tactics. You would think they would be flippin' grateful to be there and would support each other. Kevin or Gerard to go tomorrow xxx

Yes I love Sarah - she is lovely and tries so hard. Hope she wins xxx

Sarah to stay tonight please. It made my blood boil last week seeing all the bullying going on, gave me horrible memories from school. would love Kevin to go what a female dog he is. But suspect it might be Amy Mac.

ooo I so hope amy mac and sarah are safe this week so all the others are gonna have to fight amongst themselves

I really dislike the guy from Newcastle he is such a fishermans wife! Grow a pair. Bullying women and thinking he owns the place argh lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back