Biggest Loser!

Looking forward to tonight hope kevin or gerrard goes lol x

i'm praying Sarah gets immunity- i believe, sadly, that's the only way she's going to stay in!

*please please please*

I really don't even wanna watch it- still peeved at last weeks!!!

My OH thinks Amy Mc will be in trouble tonight 'cos she broke the precious pact. Hope not 'cos she did the right thing. xxx

Sarah to win!! They all looked great after the make over - even Jessie and Gerard lol! Thank goodness he got his hair cut! xxx

If Kevin talks about the competition and removing competition one more time I might end up throwing something at the TV! I get that it's a competition but you can still be nice!!! Grrrr!!!! x x

indiebabe said:
If Kevin talks about the competition and removing competition one more time I might end up throwing something at the TV! I get that it's a competition but you can still be nice!!! Grrrr!!!! x x

Oh god he said it again straight after...bye bye tv!!

Gerard, I thought, did well this week. Shame that when he finally gets his act together....he gets knocked out.

Wise choice though- I think Paula needed the last week.

I think Kevin will win it- sadly. Just because he has SO much more to lose, he's got an advantage. they go by percentage of body weight don't they? they should really go with % of weight that they need to lose to get to a healthy range...or something.

Sarah did awesome though this week- so happy for her!!!

Yep - we were saying that too re Kevin and that the women weren't of comparable weights to the men to start with. Hope he doesn't win xxx

Wasn't too impressed with the makeovers. Gerard looked better, but Sarah actually looked like the only one who had lost weight and wasn't dressed up like mutton, does that make sense? Jessie's dress was way too small! Loved Sarah's hair like that too!

Don't know who I want to win, maybe Paula? She seems to be the one who is plotting and scheming.

Wasn't too impressed with the makeovers. Gerard looked better, but Sarah actually looked like the only one who had lost weight and wasn't dressed up like mutton, does that make sense? Jessie's dress was way too small! Loved Sarah's hair like that too!

Don't know who I want to win, maybe Paula? She seems to be the one who is plotting and scheming.
Glad you said that because that's what I was thinking :eek: I thought Sarah looked great and then I was so disappointed with the others, other than Gerard (bah!) who looked noticeably slimmer.

I really hope that Kevin doesn't win. I want to see the look on his face when he gets booted out. Smug g*t! Gerard did look really good but they dressed the rest of them up really badly! They made most of the women look about 2 stone heavier I thought!

Paula scheming? have I missed something? I was under the impression that she was the only one that wasn't? Even Sarah was voting out the competition this week!

Personally- I would like Sarah to win (but predict Kevin) and out of the ones that have been knocked out I would like (I think her name is) Lisa (the daughter on the pink team) or Diane (the mum on the pink team) to win (but predict Gerard- he was already on top by the sound of it!)

dont know if anyones interested but applausestore.com have just released some audience tickets to the live final in a few weeks

Not quite as good as the Tractor Tyre falling on him that I wished for last week, but at least snivelling Gerard is out!:)

I haven't watched from the start, but when they did the VTs of them from 'before' walking across a field / in their homes, I could really see the difference in Jessie (her face especially) and Amy Mac looked more defined too

I really hope they change the format of this programme in the future so these cliques/alliances/pacts can't be formed.
It should be on losses - that's it!!!
Smallest loss percentage wise goes.

Anyway, agree about the makeovers on the girls - Jessie's dress was waaaayyy to short and small.
Sarah looked lovely. Still want her to win.

Back