Biggest Loser!

jaylou said:
I really hope they change the format of this programme in the future so these cliques/alliances/pacts can't be formed.
It should be on losses - that's it!!!
Smallest loss percentage wise goes.

Anyway, agree about the makeovers on the girls - Jessie's dress was waaaayyy to short and small.
Sarah looked lovely. Still want her to win.

It's turning into Big Brother, now I love Big Brother but not in slimming! It shouldn't let the biggest person have advantage, it should be the person who has put 150% in from day one, in this instance Sarah. I hope she wins for effort

I have gone off kevin he is a scheming prat and now rooting for sara lol x

I cant get over the losses theyre having, theyre awful in comparison with the US/AUS ones, the contestants there leave a shadow of their former selves. Why on earth are the UK so poor by comparison.

It said last night one girl had lost 2 stones? :eeK: Theyd shift that in the first 2 weeks in the other shows, they lost things like 10 stones on campus..

The basics are the same, on campus constantly, exercising for hours and hours at a time and monitored food, youd think the losses would be similar

Sandy I agree with you. I am shocked to see them losing 2lb when they weigh what they weigh.
When I'm being good I can lose 2lb in a week, no exercise, and I weigh like 5 stone less than some of the girls!!!

ohhh why is there no biggest loser on next week???? looking forward to seeing who wins although i bet it will be kevin:(...

Did it say it's not on next week??

I've only just been able to catch up on this weeks episode, I'm SO disappointed with this series. The only person I can warm to is Sarah because she gives her all with every challenge. I still cannot understand how some of them are losing a couple/few lb's each week when they work out 4 hours a day. It seems crazy compared to the US version!! I feel like the UK contestants don't always take it as seriously & are therefore not driven enough. I'd love to be whipped into shape in that house!

One thing I like about the Aussie show is by the time they have the makeovers the changes are usually amazing. And the Commando...definitely my favorite trainer.

you know what p1sses me off more about tbl?

i didn't enter for the SOLE reason that single people couldn't enter.

and for the second year running- there's a team of 2 people who haven't met each other.

that's not really fair. I actually, if i had entered, would have been the biggest woman on there by a good 2 1/2 stone.

not that they would have had me on there- i am just waaaaaay too awesome for TV :cool:

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

you know what p1sses me off more about tbl?

i didn't enter for the SOLE reason that single people couldn't enter.

and for the second year running- there's a team of 2 people who haven't met each other.

that's not really fair. I actually, if i had entered, would have been the biggest woman on there by a good 2 1/2 stone.

not that they would have had me on there- i am just waaaaaay too awesome for TV :cool:

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Besides the awesomeness, they wouldn't have accepted you because you're not a hopeless case. You're losing weight without them!

Besides the awesomeness, they wouldn't have accepted you because you're not a hopeless case. You're losing weight without them!

This is true- but Gerard lost 4 stone or something before going on TBL, I had lost about 2-3 before applications had gone up.

But meh- I would have slapped a few of the contestants by now- so good thing I didn't get on ;) haha

The Brit Awards are on Tuesday night

Balls! :(

I can't believe that you think that they arent so nasty in the other BL shows. are we watching the same USA one, those 4 men and now the girl are awful and b****y. i dont understand it at all. just be there to learn as Bob says. I cant see why they cant all work together. I love the Australian one, i find that Bob and Jillian have gone over the top with their comments and nastiness now. they were never that bad. and the Australian one has a bigger attraction in "The Commando" now there is a real army bloke not our one who is as soft as cotton wool.

The problem is with the US one they're playing for potentially £400k. Course there's going to be game play. Maybe they should remove the cash prize and have people who are in it ONLY for the results.

Maybe it's Bob and Jillians in your face attitude that gets the results cos boy do they get results. Maybe the UK show should adopt more of their hard tactics and get better losses. I have to admit I've never thought them as particularly nasty. They just push people to their limits but look at that boy in the grey team. His results are jaw dropping. Yet you have people in the UK one who've only lost 2 stones a week by the second last week?

to be fair though most of the contestants on the USA one are about double the starting weight of the UK one.

I really like Paula and Sarah, as long as Kevin or Jessie don't win I think I will be happy :)

Back